Desperately need help with uploading wads on mac Srb2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheeba

Okay, so I just downloaded Srb2 for mac OS X, and I know people have probably mentioned this, but I really don't get how to upload or add wadfiles to Srb2 on a mac. So I have the Shadow.wad but when I type "addfile Shadow.wad" it says "File doesn't exist". Where do I put the wads to make them work and I don't understand why it doesn't follow the same simple method as it did for the Windows version.

This type of thing is happening to me, and i have windows. I'm thinking you should re download the wads, so you know there isn't something with the wads your trying to put in in the first place.

I would say look at the Wiki, but I am kind, so I am going to suggest that you put your WAD file in the same folder as SRB2.

Firstly, for Windows, you put it in the same folder as SRB2, for Mac, I have no idea. I haven't tested it at school yet. Maybe put it in the Library folder or Documents folder, I dunno.

Here's What you do, You go to your Account thingie when opening the Finder Window, Click on the House, And then there should be a Folder Entitled "SRB2" And you stick your wads in there.

Put your wads in the same file that you have SRB2 in. Sometimes when it says "file does not exist", just try this:
Start playing single player.
Try to add the file again.

Hope this helps.

YAY!

OMFG YAY IT WORKED! I LOVE U AND I WANT TO HAVE UR BABEHS! :D JK! XD XD XD!
Seriously though, thank you so much. :P[/code]

Hi Cheeba,

I know you?

A week ago I had met a player with same problem. I had suggested him to post the problem here.

I suspect that player was you :D

Nothings Working!

I have that same problem and i tried to do everything AND IT'S STILL NOT WORKING!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back