Desktop pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
s3endingdesktoprm4.png

[offtopic]KingofFlames, Why do you use Gens? Kega is obviously superior.[/offtopic]

Also, This is my Desktop.
NeoDesktop.png

I got an extra graphics card in my computer, as well as another monitor. :3

Monitor 1 (Left) uses 1152x864 (Or something similar), and monitor 2 (Right) uses 1444x1144. I tend to go as high as the monitor is capable of.

This is my other computer, 1280x1024.

Not really. o.o The top image, monitor 1, is a 15" CRT, as monitor 2 is a 17" CRT; Image 2 is a 15" LCD. None of them are widescreen.

M.V.P said:
Wow ree-c, you have some big monitors. That's cool because I want big monitors also for my games.

Check mine. My laptop is 1200x800, widescreen. Playing TrackMania on it is beautiful.

ree-c said:

I got an extra graphics card in my computer, as well as another monitor. :3

Monitor 1 (Left) uses 1152x864 (Or something similar), and monitor 2 (Right) uses 1444x1144. I tend to go as high as the monitor is capable of.

This is my other computer, 1280x1024.

I tought you wanted to keep #blaze a secret? You're showing it off on that pic!

Bigboi said:
Check mine. My laptop is 1200x800, widescreen. Playing TrackMania on it is beautiful.

I've never really had that much of a liking for widescreen displays on computers, probably becuase of the resolution they tend to use. I go as high as I can.

That SMS person said:
I tought you wanted to keep #blaze a secret? You're showing it off on that pic!

I did? I don't recall it.

I love having a website that is all my own...
And I hate BitTorrent. I was using it to get Hedgehog Heaven, and to get some software that I found after the torrent ended... (40 meg RAR, didn't get the file until the next day...)

The actual picture

sonicfreak94 said:
Big image!11!2

:mrgreen: (new HD, and no SRB2 :cry: )

And Kinda bump (not on purpose)

You could just install the extra HD as a "Slave" drive, you know. Unless it's one of those Dell dimension computers, my friends is quite recent and doesn't have any space for an extra HD.

Carnage said:
WOW, that download is pretty big for a picture? :?

The RAR was something else. And the pic is a 1280x1024 24-bit BMP. That pretty much justifies the 3.8MB file size, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back