DeltaTracks

[Open Assets] DeltaTracks v3

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

haya__

The Staircase awaits you
haya__ submitted a new resource:

New Super Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart Race Courses Remasters Deluxe Edition Kart of the Year Edition - and knuckles

View attachment 99059

INTRODUCING: New Super Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart Race Courses Remasters Deluxe Edition Kart of the Year Edition & Knuckles, the theoretical sequel to FuckPak, by yours truly.

This includes some pretty sub-par maps i guess???? cool ok

Tada. the maps

View attachment 99061

THICK PLAZA (MAPLN)

View attachment 99062[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

The & symbol in the file name prevents the mod from loading into the game when using LauncherBlast2. Maybe it's a python thing? I don't know.

haya__ updated New Super Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart Race Courses Remasters Deluxe Edition Kart of the Year Edition with a new update entry:

Rebrand! and v2!! REAL

I know some of y'all want to know why I'm dropping the old name of this pack, and it's simply because it's too long. THERE.

Anyway...
Here are the new tracks!

EXTREME SLOPE DRIVE
Uses map slot UC.

View attachment 104424

Drive along this very nice city in the night! With a whole lot of physics shenanigans.

MANSION OF THE UNDEAD
Uses map slot HQ.

View attachment 104425...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

haya__ updated DeltaTracks with a new update entry:

Where's the new update???????

Hello everyone, it is my birthday, and I originally promised there will be an update today.

Unfortunately due to various events and time constraints I will be unable to push an update at this current time.

Namely, my interest in kart has been dwindling, from the burnout of having to wait for Ring Racers, to frustration at the various shit i have to do to make any fucking thing work gaaaaaaaaa

Eventually, I'll update this maybe later this week as a separate file, but it'll most likely be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back