Deadalus as Eggman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of a fat, bald, dude in an eggmobil, there's a really cool giant spaceship! (Sprites Hand Drawn By zck2020) Screenshot:

srb20000xh0.png

Download Link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/coe97f

This has been done before. Except it was in that unecesarrily large and pointless mod. I think it was that easter egg thingy but i liked the boss in tha mod and here it is without that mod so im gonna download it!

IM just saying its been done before i dont care what it was meant for. All im saying is ive seen this same ship thingy before.

...I feel soooo dumb you made this wad because You made the easteregg mod so noone else did make it.......Excuse my stupidity~_~

That is from Stargate SG-1. I think. No, wait, that's Prometheus. But the design is very similar.

You got the names mixed round on your topic title. It would be Eggman as Deadlaus, otherwise you'd have Eggman on here now.

Wow, that thing was gargantuan. I almost laughed when I saw it, but surprisingly, it works pretty well in-game. I wouldn't make anymore like it if I were you, but it was kinda cool/funny for a minute or two...

Just my opinion...

on Edge said:
Like size asjustments?

I don't think so. I remember jumping through the wings. For the most part, it can only be damaged in the area in front of the three blue exhaust orbs that the normal Eggman has (I think). If I'm wrong, please correct me.

Do I hear an "SG-1 Wad"?
Anyone?

Edit: Wait, make that "Atlantis WAD" since the ship is mainly in Atlantis...
And does this mean Caldwell is the new Robotnik?

Not really. We only have so many metal textures, and making the stargate would need slopes. After that, we don't have any realistic FPS enemies. I believe you yourself shot down the Jak mod, whch would've been anothe FPS mod.

Kroze said:
Do I hear an "SG-1 Wad"?
Anyone?

That would be sweet, with levels in places like Camelot, Tollana and Dakara. Plus, Anubis or Baal would be good Robotnik replacements.

Kroze said:
Do I hear an "SG-1 Wad"?
Anyone?

The name of the wad could just mean that it's a DEADALUS CLASS
ship. Therfore, it could mean that the depicted vessel is the U.S.S ODSSEY, or the KORALEV, (Even though it was blown up) and I highly doubt that you even get to see the 'robotnic' of this wad since the captain would be iside the ship, therefore viewing him from the outside would be almost impossible. Call me a geek/nerd for xplaining all of that, but as a STARGATE freak...I must. Also I think that wad is FREAKIN' SWEET! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back