• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

DB Test Function

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I can use it alright. Fisheye cameras, corona effects and the ability to see over thok barriers just doesn't appeal to me.

The fisheye thing is optional, the corona effects are optional and Jason has a sort of fix for seeing over thok barriers.

Shuffle said:
The fisheye thing is optional, the corona effects are optional and Jason has a sort of fix for seeing over thok barriers.

The corona effects don't bother me, they just get tiresome after a while. Then again, I've only played the first level in OGL... are there other corona effects that I am unaware of?

And why does the game look so gritty underwater? I've turned on trilinear filtering, but it doesn't look like it's helping...

It doesn't look gritty in opengl.. just in software o.O

And what corona effects are you talking about? THe only ones in GFZ1 are the ring grabs and a couple other things.

Wow... That's impressive... o.o

Oh, and I was talking about the sheilds earlier, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back