• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Dash's World: Moving to releases/massive update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and, Good Job I forgot to say. Im expecting better from you and my cosuin. We are going to see 3 of the best EXE's soon.

And about that upside down gravity.

srb20012.png

Now, something bad is gonna happen.

I just knew it was gonna happen, actually, we took the huds off becuase we are changing them. We was going to use gems until I seen this guy with them. What else to use besides rings and gems?

NO! SERIOUSLY! It is upside down gravity and it can perform in 2 different ways? Damn, I wish I had a camera to record it.

I doubt that someone who can't use proper english would be able to program upsidedown gravity..

Is there ANY reason to disable Software Mode in Dash's World at all?

Furthermore, is there any reason you had to mess with the filenames? That's just completely pointless and annoying. You did the same with the menu and the Gems. Is this mod different for the sake of being different?

I wasn't playing Dash World when I took the screenshot if thats what you're trying to say. If you pay attention, I said it was on my cousins EXE.

RevolutionDX said:
I wasn't playing Dash World when I took the screenshot if thats what you're trying to say. If you pay attention, I said it was on my cousins EXE.
Was I talking to you? No.

I don't expect anyone to buy it d00d...>_>

EDIT: especially since the rings are turned sideways.

Well, nevermind I think the turned rings and things would be essential for sideways gravity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back