• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Dash's World: Moving to releases/massive update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure that's easy to add

----------------------------------

Digging is an example of an extended feature, I'm adding new ideas and new code to existing features, which isn't just ripping things off.

I also want to say that now after I have more experiance with coding, I'll be adding new features from now on instead of adding on and extending current features from other projects.

Any suggestions for already imported features are welcome, but any other requests should be for things that haven't been done in other projects. I do not plan on importing any other code except for the regular SVN SRB2.

Princess Solelias said:
I don't know how to say this but you deserve no credit. You basically using Chaos Zero 64, Shufflars and other peoples work and claming it as yours. Thats terrible.

Who is Chaos Zero 64 and Shuffle?

RevolutionDX said:
Princess Solelias said:
I don't know how to say this but you deserve no credit. You basically using Chaos Zero 64, Shufflars and other peoples work and claming it as yours. Thats terrible.

Who is Chaos Zero 64 and Shuffle?

Two coding experts of SRB2.

Sonict said:
Actually, Ice. I know that most people in #srb2fun do agree with what he said. Yes, he has done a bad job with crediting people and such and there actually was an SRB2 mod that had slopes in it.

Once DashFox starts adding new and original stuff to it, then it will be better.

I know that, I was actually asking her what other .exe's she has played with slopes in it before...

Dashfox credited them and created some of this mod's code himself. :/

Also... whats up with the competing with eachother's mods ?

Then again, HSX did already mention this. =X

Hyper Shadic X said:
Make that, harder than HE CAN HANDLE. You sir, made a BIG contribution here. Welcome to DashFox's credits. :D

Nonono. All I did was tell the compiler to compile the buddy feature. I didn't do anything in the code. I don't deserve any credit.

See, HSX missunderstood, much of the exe is really different, this is why I said it was hard to add buddies, because I need to recode all of it.

fedorageek920 said:
It's okay. I guess it was pretty easy to misunderstand that!

Yeah, I thought you ment "Yeah, that was so hard is was only a little harder than making a recolor." Not like the term "Yeah, this is harder than I thought. o.o'"
But it's done now. ^^' Anyway, let's descuss about other things about Dash's World.

Yeah I guess so. Both Brandon and Dash are good at what they're doing but lets just talk about GemPlanet later when he decides to get back on the forums. He did say he was gonna upload his real final version to youtube. Who knows how many levels are gonna be on there. I think its 60.

I like this MOD but the only thing is that I have "Windows XP" and the type of it "AccuSync 75F" so Open GL mode lags a lot even with manual relution 200 x 200 and windowed mode.

Donovan the hedgehog said:
I like this MOD but the only thing is that I have "Windows XP" and the type of it "AccuSync 75F" so Open GL mode lags a lot even with manual relution 200 x 200 and windowed mode.

Use the SRB2 Net launcher and launch it with a -software parameter

A Forest Wolf said:
Donovan the hedgehog said:
YAY! NOW I CAN PLAY IT WITHOUT LAGGING IT UP TO 2 FRAMES PER SECOND!

Wow Xp hates OpenGL... good thing I have Vista on an acer computer. ^_^'
My XP computer doesn't hate OGL; it runs quite fine on this computer, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back