Darkspinesonic.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadix

Here is my Darkspine it may look alot like fish hooks but it isn't

Download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qmoh94

Thanks SMS if it wasn't for you fixing my pictures,changing my S_SKIN, and fixing my OBJCTCFG I'd still be in my stupidity getting mad at my computer.

I can't get on half the time so if anyone feels like reuploading the wad when its gone they can.

Here, I'll save you guys some time.

Running.

Walking.

Believe me it isn't that great but atleast he can float forever. :roll:

Thanks cheese I was trying to figure out how to post pictures.
Also it isn't that great because he's my first wad and some of the sprites got deleted.And lastly if your wondering why he doesn't spin it's because I was trying to make it look like when he did those punches on Alf Layla Wa Layla.

I'm glad it's a character and not a superform replacement because darkspinesonic isn't a true superform. He can still be hurt. *downloads*

I'm glad it's a character and not a superform replacement because darkspinesonic isn't a true superform. He can still be hurt. *downloads*

Might be time for me to test it now. I kinda had my doubts if I really fixed the wad, since I never had the time to test it. Seems the life icon messed up, seeing from the screens. Meh, probably still has a lot of secondary bugs. But you're good enough of a wadder to fix those yourself, right?

No I'm not that good a wadder,but its not like it messes up the game so I'll not mess with it...I might fix it when the link expires and I have to put it back up but not for sure.

Does anybody else keep getting internal server error messages from this site and keep having to type comments over again or is it just me?

shadix said:
No I'm not that good a wadder,but its not like it messes up the game so I'll not mess with it...I might fix it when the link expires and I have to put it back up but not for sure.

Does anybody else keep getting internal server error messages from this site and keep having to type comments over again or is it just me?

Me to, and loading times of the forums is long to.

Here's list of things they have to fix, this website for the internal server message and the multiplayer games so you don't have to always get kicked out every 10 seconds because of a sock error...they should get it so the multi player works like Runescape's or Warrock's where there isn't so much lag or frustration.

Well that's not really a list but they're still anoying.

shadix said:
they should get it so the multi player works like Runescape's or Warcraft's where there isn't so much lag or frustration.

1: Fixed?
2: I wouldn't mention the R-word anywhere unless you're prepared to get flamed for it.

No it's not fixed Warrock is an army game with really good graphics it used to be free...and "The R word" is a game I used to play but now if I try to, I bang my head on my desk and pull out my hair.What I mean about those games is in multiplayer you don't keep getting kicked out.

Nice. But yours has the same problem as mine, his spines don't point up...in fact, after lots of game playing I found out that his spines point down. (Think Sonic spikes mixed with Knuckles quils)

fish hook if you look at mine some quills point down and some don't...I stopped putting them down after I saw your darkspine.

And final thing for right now,if I end up doing another Darskpine would I be able to soc it so that if you have 7 emeralds (or world rings if I can soc it.)and 50 rings and you go super the rings wont deplete over time but you can still be hurt ?

Looks pretty crappy.....I think I'll download it!
EDIT: This could use a lot of work. I might make a darkspine wad of my own now...

This thing doesn't look much like Darkspine Sonic:

Darkspines_Sonic.jpg

His quills are pointing down, He's got rings on his ankles and arms, He's got wider lines down his face, and the rest of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back