Darkspine Sonic (Fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks decent, but the feet probably could be a little rounder, color a little darker, and stripes a little thicker, especially around the back of the spines...

There's 1 thing you need to do, make his arms and legs fly back, instead of just a dark blue hedgehog floating around.

STFU. This is a fix, not an origional creation of mine. Go complain the prtonic basic v1.11621643613.546465546?454 if you want more sprites..

Its real!!! :)

zck2020 said:
As I said, the only spriting I did in this character was:

The character pic:
drsscharcr1.png

The character life icon & name:
drsslifevl7.png
drssnamegb3.png

The character sign:
signh0jl3.png

And I made the lines on Darkspine Sonic's Head curve:
thingzb9.gif
playv2v8gg8.png

Technically, this is not my own wad. So, I'm not responsible for any spriting deficiancy other than the ones I drew. And as for using emeraldstart, it's an easy way to make a character go super without having to take all that time to beat the game. The main reason I did this so quickly is because I tweaked it. I don't want to sprite all of Darkspine Sonic. Sure, there were these:
dssbe4.png
taila1kf6.png

But that one frame is the only body sprite i drew. (That's why I didn't use my body sprites.) Though I did use that sprite...technically:
drsslifevl7.png

Anyway, this is a tweak, not a remake. I only fixed it. I didn't redo it.

....What?
And why won't this topic die? He already remade darkspine to be better than this one. Better hair and everything.

The character life icon & name:
drsslifevl7.png
drssnamegb3.png

Like I said before, I think that life icon looks like a recolour of SADX-sonic.wad

(Only reposted because when I said this the other time I never put it right)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back