Status
Not open for further replies.
STHE123O said:
Jadennova said:
HYPER SONILDOW said:
IDK. I changed mine into this

Oooooooh........Me likey!

Wooh! cool!

Go back to the Next-Gen Mod topic and stay there. Don't screw CZ64's Silver up with your unconstructive "WOW OMG COOL"s and your "I WANT HYPER SONILDOW'S BABIES"

Honestly! >_> Hyper Sonildow's sprite sucks! That white outline will look TERRIBLE in SRB2, and it already looks bad here. (Admittedly, it's better than his last attempt, for sure.)

I say H Y P E R's is probably the closest to perfection, but will definitely need some editing. Senku's is coloured better.

Senku's is coloured better.[/quote]

I must be color blind because their all GOLD!

MAN! fanboys are picky.......

I vote for H Y P E R's.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Eww...
Jadennova said:

They're being sticklers, not picky fan boys, Jaden. Super Silver needs to actually look like himself, now doesn't he? Also, not all of them are gold, HS's edit looks like normal Silver coated in butter or something. :P

Zion Crayson said:
I'm going to have to go with H Y P E R's sprite, but with Senku's coloring. I think that might work out best.

Same here, although I still think H Y P E R's Super Silver's head spikes are a bit too thick. Make them a bit thinner, and he'll be fine with me.

Dr.Pepper said:
I vote for H Y P E R's.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Eww...
Jadennova said:

They're being sticklers, not picky fan boys, Jaden. Super Silver needs to actually look like himself, now doesn't he? Also, not all of them are gold, HS's edit looks like normal Silver coated in butter or something. :P

Why the Eww...

Anywho was it just me impling that the sonic fanbase has fallen from grace?
Hmmmmmmmmmm?

I'll Begin said:
STHE123O said:
Jadennova said:
HYPER SONILDOW said:

Wooh! cool!

Go back to the Next-Gen Mod topic and stay there. Don't screw CZ64's Silver up with your unconstructive "WOW OMG COOL"s and your "I WANT HYPER SONILDOW'S BABIES"

Honestly! >_> Hyper Sonildow's sprite sucks! That white outline will look TERRIBLE in SRB2, and it already looks bad here. (Admittedly, it's better than his last attempt, for sure.)

I say H Y P E R's is probably the closest to perfection, but will definitely need some editing. Senku's is coloured better.

My eternal thanks and gratitude are yours, I'll_Begin.

I'll Begin said:
STHE123O said:
Jadennova said:
HYPER SONILDOW said:

Wooh! cool!

Damn...

The man has a point, though. Super Silver (which is ironically gold) needs to at least look like he fits into the world of SRB2. That looks like you just took silver, bent his feet back, and colored him yellow.

@STHE1230: Try saying specifically what you like about Hyper Sonildow's.

I still say Senku's is best.

I see videos on Youtube and I think that the color is right, and his spikes are good too. Maybe he must be a little more darker, I don´t know :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back