CZ64's Characters Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look here, you guys are doing it all wrong with the spines on the back of Super Silver's head. They certainly do not spread out to the side that much, do they? You should make them look like they're pointing backwards as well.

lastsupahvf9.png

Last edit, other than the pallete being so lacking in multiple shades cause I used my other version, which someone took colors out of or something. :/

Yeah my EDIT didn't turn out so good.........Oh well, I'll just leave it to CZ64.

EDIT:
Senku Niola said:
lastsupahvf9.png

Last edit, other than the pallete being so lacking in multiple shades cause I used my other version, which someone took colors out of or something. :/
Looks like I said "I'll leave this to CZ64" too soon.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Yeah my EDIT didn't turn out so good.........Oh well, I'll just leave it to CZ64.

EDIT:
Senku Niola said:
lastsupahvf9.png

Looks like I said "I'll leave this to CZ64" too soon.

There is any problem at helping CZ64? And why the white hair turned yellow? Does that happens on Sonic Next Gen?

I don't see where I can get the Tails Rider mod. I went to the website and I only saw SRB2 wads, not mods even if I look at the Mod section.

Tails Rider isn't a mod. :/ But if you want to get it, it's part of the SRB2Riders mod.

EDIT: By the way, you won't find SRB2Riders on srb2.org.

About Super Silver, in my opinion it would be better if he be yellow like Super Sonic, or else it will have palletes problem like Super Shadow

My silver would work just fine with the pallete. Screw that same bland old solid yellow which is very much overused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back