• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Custom Shadow(Finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jman said:
And when I release this I will allow people to recolor it if they want.

Please, please, please NO! We really, really don't need Shadow recolors littered all over the forums the way the Sonic recolors have been polluting it.

Jman said:
here's an update.

shadviews.png

I think it looks kinda weird (no offense >_>).
The spines are weird, and the face of shadow is kinda weird too.
EDIT: Also, the the sprite facing up left (A4A6 I think it would be.)has no ear and it makes it look slightly messed up.

sonicfreak94 said:
Jman said:
here's an update.

shadviews.png

I think it looks kinda weird (no offense >_>).
The spines are weird, and the face of shadow is kinda weird too.
EDIT: Also, the the sprite facing up left (A4A6 I think it would be.)has no ear and it makes it look slightly messed up.
True, and on top of that the side frames red line down his head is only done half way..

Well these picture are out of date, like I fix the stuff ya'll are talking about like him have no ears.

This makes me feel really sad. :cry: I can't even get XWE to work :oops: , much less make something that is not a recolor. You are the best Jman!

Well I am working on it now since I was in Flordia. I haven't got to work on it since the day started it which is when I made this topic.

But good news, I'll be release shadow today. 4/27/07

Jman said:
Well I am working on it now since I was in Flordia. I haven't got to work on it since the day started it which is when I made this topic.

But good news, I'll be release shadow today. 4/27/07
Your time has run out! (well, where I am anyways.) It's after midnight- meaning it's the 28th! Where's our shadow wad?!
MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, Shadow!
You wrote it would be here 4/27/07...My good sir you are a liar!
Everyone form a circle, join hands, and sing so we can bring down the man before he brings us down with his lies.

You do realize this is a RP hating forum, right? If I remember correctly I think it's against the rules.

Just because this will go on and on if I don't say it. Jman told me that for some reason, he cannot log back in. And something about registering. Also something about his internet service. So thats why it's not here, ok? >_>

DashFox2007 said:
Well if he can't log back in.....does that mean he will never come back? :(
Next time on Dragonball Z !!!!
Come on people he's coming back , just have to wait a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back