Custom Charabilities are back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Plushima

Princess of Dreams
Judge
{ Download link removed due to outdatedness }

For those of you who don't remember, or weren't here Custom Charabilities are an old thing I made. A bunch of green Sonics with color changing shoes and custom made special abilities. So, here's what I've got.

Multi-jump - The classic. The first Custom Charability. Press jump repeatidly to... jump repeatidly. (Note: This has also been refered to as "Bat-Flight" And the extremely n00by "Flap Flap")

SuperJump - Though Multi-jump was the first made, this was the first goal. Press jump a second time in the air to go soaring up. However, after using superjump, you become vulnerable to attack.

S3 Tempshield - The special ability from Sonic 3. Press jump a second time to create a shield for a split-second. This will serve as a defensive technique against missiles and spikeballs. As well as an offensive technique against pointy enemies. It is tricky to use, so practice with it if you intend to use it.

Explosion was sadly removed, I sorted out all the bugs, but added a new, fatal bug. It freezes the game sometimes, forcing you to restart your entire computer.

In addition, grenade toss and decoy ring drop abilities are planned. I'm just to lazy to make them right now.

Sorry about the download link, But thanks to the power of Sword wielding hedgehog thingies (Senku), the link is fixed.

Just download, and unzip. Add the WADs (One at a time) And you're given multiplayer only skins. I was too lazy to make some modifications, so they may have wierd names.

There is nothing wrong with Multijump. I tested the reuploaded version, there is nothing wrong with it. Just press jump rapidly to ascend.

hey, these soc's are nice...

although... you might want to improve your soc's (not the thok shield one) a bit because when i thoked and used the ability It Faced me a Cirtain Derection... you might want to fix that... or is that not fixable?

but other than that, i like how these wad's preform :mrgreen:

TAILS 11 said:
Where is the link?
Harryboy said:
:( Can you get the links back? *shot*
EDIT: YAY! I revived a dead (i think) topic!
EDIT2:YAY! i spammed!:|

O.O There's been plenty of people bumping topics lately...
And it's getting kinda annoying too....

You could've just PM'd someone you know that has it. :|
Reminds me of Zash and BobManPerson on the 72dpiarmy forums.

Chaos said:
TAILS 11 said:
Where is the link?
Harryboy said:
:( Can you get the links back? *shot*
EDIT: YAY! I revived a dead (i think) topic!
EDIT2:YAY! i spammed!:|

O.O There's been plenty of people bumping topics lately...
And it's getting kinda annoying too....

You could've just PM'd someone you know that has it. :|
Reminds me of Zash and BobManPerson on the 72dpiarmy forums.

Everytime someone bumps a topic there you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back