CTF_RiotTrain.wad and now Speed Highway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck on making a EXE mod, SS64. EXE mods are VERY hard. I'm interested on how the Sonic Shuffle version of Emerald Coast will be like.

Hey! Here's a wacky idea! (from me) If you can turn this into a board and make a mod with like a dice that you jump up and hit (refering to mario party) then you can play sonic party!!!! (bad name = phail!!!!!!) But it'd be cool. Something that makes like items and things would be awesome with it! For minigames, you could refer to, like game modes. For example... after however many people take their turn...(like in mario party)... a minigame pops up . One example could be like the first one to beat a level gets like 10 coins, or like the first one to 500 points in match gets 10 coins...and any character wads you add, you are allowed to play as. Some thok barrier where you land to prevent breakouts, or no moving at all unless its a mini-game. Events, of course, and everything else in mario party to make this awesome! An exe would go great with this mod or this mod could be an exe.

This may not be a good idea...if it's not please tell me...Just throwing out ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back