CTF mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saph

I was just wondering... is the CTF mode actually playable? Does it work? 'Cause I haven't seen much talk about CTF, nor any maps.

Yeah, most people around here make Match stages. I mean, Single-Player works too, but not many people make those either, sadly.

All that really changes is that you have to use team starts, and that there will be a "Blue Base" sector and a "Red Base" sector, with the corresponding flags in each.

Suggestion: keep the flags on the correct side of the stage. I played a UT2K4 stage where the opposing teams started off with their opponent's flags, and... it sucked. I mean, maybe it could be done properly, but that one sure failed at doing that.

I made a CTF stage once. But it's broken right now.
NEVER save a map with WadAuthor, then put a lump in the WAD with LumpMod, then save it again without making any changes. It'll crash WA, and the WAD will crash whenever you use it, SRB2 or WAD editor. :roll:

Now, Shadow Hog has inspired me to make a map similar to the one he mentioned. *Jots it down on a list of map insperations* I'll get to that later. :wink:

My first wad was "CTF Garden Zone". I loved it so much, I made a "Chaos Garden Zone" and a DM Garden and a Boss Garden and a Chao Garden...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back