ctf change color

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ AA

Well its not surprising that I am asking another question now is it. Well I just would like to know how the make it so when you are on ctf you can be orange instead of blue and green instead of red.

do you want a pallette swap or a ctf color change?

If the first, just make a copy of Srb2.srb, and modify the palette lump (forgot it's name) in the copy.

If the second, needs hardcoding. Discovered it when I was tinkering with SRB2's source code.

Changing the pallette would not be a good idea for just changing the ctf colors. If you change red, it would effect other things like sonic's shoes and knuckles and other stuff. Releasing an exe that just has different colors for ctf isn't a good idea either. Most ctf players just use 1.09.4.

Do an of you guys remember srb2ctf.exe? well if you do then you probably know what I mean about changeing the colors. On the exe red was green and blue was orange so do you know how he did that.

JJ AA

Yeah, did you notice it was .exe? It requires source code modification. I don't know why Chaos Zero 64 (correct me if I'm wrong) did that; the concept sounds so...worthless.

Well you've got to admit it does sound kind of worthless. Yes it was chaos zero 64. I used to have the srb2ctf.exe but now I don't. So if there is anything anyone could do to help me do this that would be good.

JJ AA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back