• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Crevasse Canyon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chans13

Hi all, Over the week i've been thinking of a level that isn't to hard or too easy nor to normal so i've thought of a level called Crevasse Canyon.
Anyways,It should be ready in 1-2 days(I need to catch up on sleep,sorry).

A Short Description: A open sort of area filled with Crevasses -1504 units low with a death pit at the bottom of it. In the middle there is a large hole with lava at the bottom and the sides.It also has in a corner my user name:chans13 so look out for it.

Ok,mabye that was a bit TOO descriptive and im sorry if i've ruined it for you but any way,Enjoy!
Constructive critisism is apretiated!

Darkness Claw says...: HMS123311 RULES!!! (Darkness Claw is my big brother!)

Darkness Claw: Also... Me and Chans13 will try to get westopolis working as soon as possible^_^

Can't give constructive criticism to a map that I cannot see.

As for you "being too descriptive." A screenshot is worth a thousand words.

ok,here is a screenshot so far :

no rings have been placed yet though,

no scenery has been added either,but it should be ready in 30-40 mins ok.

Okay... I AM his big brother and I HAVE seen what it looks like so far...
Lets just say that it's....*Thinks of nice way to say it's a piece of crap* Different.... In a 'special' way..lol. To tell the truth, There are NO LEDGES AT ALL!!! Besides from thoes retarded deathpits...

And I REALLY hope he won't read this #_#"

darkness claw said:
And I REALLY hope he won't read this #_#"

"I rly hoep he dosnt reed tis dats y i psoted it on a publc form"

Get real. You're brothers (supposedly), so he'll obviously find out you said that eventually; not that it's far from the truth.

Uh, saying you don't like your bro's WAD isn't gonna kill you. Saying it sucks, that he should stop, and go get a better life would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back