Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrispy said:

hurr hurr

I have to say, Left 4 Dead 2's Charger.

left-4-dead-2-charger.jpg

Otherwise known as the Zombie-Bear-Pig.

SIL_samaelREF.jpg
Samael from Silent Hill, I would also say the first boss from Silent Hill but I coudn´t find a picture.

NINJA COW said:
I don't know if he's creepy but he's certainly ugly!

[spoiler:b6c1eed547]
001.jpg
[/spoiler:b6c1eed547]

Yeah I was really gorossed out the first timne I saw him.

I don't Get whats so Creepy/Gross About it.

I would also say that the biohazard/Finalhazard from SA2B was quite creepy. In the final hazard form it hast the arks nose going up it arse. That seems pretty creepy to me.

superflip96 said:
Jellybones69 said:
More like gross. He's got a huge pimple on his back, remember?

Not At all, Never fought it.

Well, he's got this pulsing red pimple on his back that you're supposed to fly up to and hit with your whole body. Then when you kill him, it pops.

Jellybones69 said:
superflip96 said:
Jellybones69 said:
More like gross. He's got a huge pimple on his back, remember?

Not At all, Never fought it.

Well, he's got this pulsing red pimple on his back that you're supposed to fly up to and hit with your whole body. Then when you kill him, it pops.

Uh.....excuse me while I throw up....

Another creepy boss would be "IT" from RE4

I didn't think Biolizard was creepy. Actually, Final Hazard is a bit creepier. He grows pimples everywhere, and after about twenty seconds or when you hit it, it disappears and another one appears. To defeat him, you've got to pop them, one by one.

This isn't the scariest boss I've seen, but it's pretty creepy. My answer is King Boom Boo from Sonic Adventure 2. That thing can fly FAST! When I first fought him, I ran too fast, and he turned around, That scared the heck out of me.

IN my opinion the most creepiest boss i've seen in video games..is this one from silent hill homecoming.

Image removed

Any questions?

I think this is teetering on the very edge of what is appropriate for the forum. I am going to lock it before it crosses the edge. It might have already.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back