• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Cream.wad YAY?

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but i could do better *shot*

• No But Some one might

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nice, but I could try making the diagonal frames. I should also be able to make Cream throw chao. XD XD XD Or, should I say Cheese clones? I'll get that diagonal sprite in a jiffy.

(NO, THIS IS NOT A USELESS BUMP. >_> <_< *shot by every member who hates the whole chao.wad/soc stuff*)

Also, I think cream should hop along the ground, ala Sonic battle.

I was actually going to do this, but I'm not very experienced. Anyway, thanks. I was just going to do it because it needed to be done. Not for my own benefit.

I know this a useless bump, but can we have a progress report on this WAD?

EDIT: Oh right, I forgot Light Dasher was suspended :roll:. When will he be back? [/semi-rhetorical question]

Noooo, light dasher's account got deleted! That idiot, why did he have to keep trying to get back into the forums when he was only suspended for a week? Now he's gone and so is his project.

EDIT: My mistake, his account was deleted by accident.

Too bad, Cream would have been cool. I didn't read everything, but Cream NEEDS her chao.

1. She is NEVER anywhere without it.

2. Her name generally shows up as Cream and Cheese.

3. When Cream gets tired, Cheese gives her a soft landing, or else she's just fall.

Ashovare said:
Too bad, Cream would have been cool. I didn't read everything, but Cream NEEDS her chao.

1. She is NEVER anywhere without it.

2. Her name generally shows up as Cream and Cheese.

3. When Cream gets tired, Cheese gives her a soft landing, or else she's just fall.
This thread is only 4 pages, so you wouldn't have any trouble finding that Light Dasher already decided not to add Cheese.

If you want Cheese badly, find a Cheese wad, get SRB2JTE, add both Cream and Cheese to the game, start a game with Cream and type in the console "addbot cheese"

Wow, I said Cheese a lot.

Here are some things you could consider while making this wad.
Wikipedia said:
Cream can achieve flight by flapping her two rather large ears. Although she can't fly as high or for as long as her friend Tails can, she can fly faster, allowing her to cover a greater horizontal distance. She is super fast like many other Sonic characters, but she is not as fast as Knuckles, Tails, or Amy.

I like the idea of the Cream.WAD but she needs to be having Cheese with her.

btw where can i get SRB2JTE?

SonicX8000 said:
I like the idea of the Cream.WAD but she needs to be having Cheese with her.
I'm kinda getting sick of saying that Cheese isn't going to be in Cream.wad, maybe you should actually do it, Light Dasher.

SonicX8000 said:
btw where can i get SRB2JTE?
From the SRB2JTE thread, use the Search button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back