• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Cream.wad YAY?

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but i could do better *shot*

• No But Some one might

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, it looks like someone pull her ears, but actually it will look on the wad quite good, Kunuckles can you show the normal view from behind?

Another BETA screenshot
srb20042ui8.png

(i acidently used orange on cream instead of a different colour)

light dasher said:
Another BETA screenshot
srb20042ui8.png

(i acidently used orange on cream instead of a different colour)

Heh, that reminds me of those Dragon Flyz toys, the ones with a launcher then they fly in the air. Good times... :roll:

Propeller flight

*offtopic*Yea...RGX, those fell always on my head*offtopic* That looks like Cream can rotate hear Ears, dont she flying with flapping up and down? Well that with this "flying style" is the easy way :? I cant Sprite and i dont want to blame this "flying style" just want to say: I dont like this propeller flying style.

I COULD make flying sprites for you if you want, even though I'm working on my new mod that I have not posted anything about yet and I'm improving my HeavenlyTails character.

Or Make a soc for PLAYc0 PLAYd0 PLAYe0 ect. But than any other character you play as will give you a segemant violation.

PS:
CEAMFLY1-1.jpg
CREAMFLY2.jpg
Hehe I just felt like making another vew and better ears.

So far this wad is awesome. If kunucklees and lightdasher work on this together it will come together like a puzzle.

Dude... When you finish this can I use it in my Sonic Rush Mod? (I'll modify it in some way of course.)

:eek: Now wouldnt that just be kinda taking someone elses work and using the least amount of work to finish your project using others work? :roll:

And i think its pointless. Seriously, why do you absolutely need to have an annoying chao above your head? After the chao era i think we've had enough of chao.

Connor said:
So far this wad is awesome. If kunucklees and lightdasher work on this together it will come together like a puzzle.
Just because he wants to do evrey sonic character wad there is....

No conner.
[offtopic]Guys Check out GhostRealm![/offtopic]

Oh and why not just you know have the cheese char in WAD. like
him just float around right on your char WAD

I'll just finish the fly for cream and jump and i'll realese a beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back