Cream Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cream shows emotion, while sonic and most of the others don't. And something really funny too, shadow seems like the most compatible character with cream.

I forever will dislike Cream from having her say repetitive crap when playing Sonic Rush as Blaze when you're fighting the bosses.

I really wish SEGA would realize that if you have the character say stuff in a high-pitched voice over and over it'll get old incredibly quickly.

As a character, most of the characters in Sonic don't really have enough characterization for me really to have an opinion, I just think that along with Tails and Amy, she needs to shut up =P

Mystic said:
I forever will dislike Cream from having her say repetitive crap when playing Sonic Rush as Blaze when you're fighting the bosses.
It would be better if that role wasn't even there in the game. It gets annoying having Tails saying things at Sonic too. Why can't I just play the game with nobody saying anything at all?
Mystic said:
As a character, most of the characters in Sonic don't really have enough characterization for me really to have an opinion, I just think that along with Tails and Amy, she needs to shut up =P
Better would if the characters went directly to the action rather than having so long chats. In S3K, you could see the characters getting into action without even thinking about it in the cutscenes. New-school games have long cutscenes and it looks like every character has to say at least a long sentence before being able to do anything :/

Cream is an emotional character but yes, I do hate her voice. And to be honest I rarely show emotion but in any case my favorite character will always by ShirubaZaHejjoggu also known as SilverTheHedgehog.

Why did you bother to type Silver the Hedgehog in that text. It doesn't make you look smart. Besides, he's gone forever because Sonic 06 never happened.

The Dark Fox said:
Chaos Knuckles said:
Anyways, I can see why Cream is underrated. She didn't appear much and was overshadowed by the more important characters such as Sonic,Tails, and Knuckles. Heck, even Chris...no wait, forget that.

I also hate how she defeated Emerl. That was just...disappointing. Then again, that part of Sonic X with Emerl was disappointing overall.
...Haven't you read what I said before? Cream is actually extremely tough.

How so? Tough? Maybe, but extremely tough? Never.

nooooo way

cream's olny thing thats good in sonic battle is her speed and healing
emeral can kick her 8yr old(last time i checked)ass.
in most games she is worse then all the others you can play as.
the olny game i find she was ANY good at is sonic advance 2(you know the extra attack where she can attack from a distance using her chao((forgot its name)))

Chaos Knuckles said:
Why did you bother to type Silver the Hedgehog in that text. It doesn't make you look smart. Besides, he's gone forever because Sonic 06 never happened.

Wrong. He also appears in Sonic Rivals, and Sonic Riders:Zero Gravity.

Monster Iestyn said:
Chaos Knuckles said:

Wrong. He also appears in Sonic Rivals,Sonic Rivals 2,SATSR and Sonic Riders:Zero Gravity.
He was only never really in the story,hes just a character to play as in Multi.

Anyways,I don't think cream is THAT bad.
I like her emotions,and cuteness.
Plus she was decent in several games.

The Dark Fox said:
Sonic needs emotional games. Action can somewhat ruin her at times.
I disagree completly.

Last time Sega/SonicTeam made an emotional game, they made Sonic die (But was saved by T3h m@gik emralds) and kiss a princess (Human BTW)

The first games where the best, and they where nothing but action.

NeoJames said:
The Dark Fox said:
I disagree completly.

Last time Sega/SonicTeam made an emotional game, they made Sonic die (But was saved by T3h m@gik emralds) and kiss a princess (Human BTW)

Victory thy name is NeoJames. Seriously, that teaches kids that bestiality is okey dokey.

NeoJames said:
The Dark Fox said:
I disagree completly.

But Cream wasn't in that game was she? I mean, it's hard to tell if Sonic or Knuckles is being emotional. Cream cries, her voice changes. Although action can ruin her, that can make her an even more interesting character.

The Dark Fox said:
NeoJames said:
The Dark Fox said:
I disagree completly.

But Cream wasn't in that game was she? I mean, it's hard to tell if Sonic or Knuckles is being emotional. Cream cries, her voice changes. Although action can ruin her, that can make her an even more interesting character.
I don't know if she was in it, I'm just pointing it out to the people who want a story/emotional driven Sonic game.

This reminds me of something. Tails. He is sorta like cream but he's awesome. I wish they'd change his voice and his maturity level, just like with cream.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
This reminds me of something. Tails. He is sorta like cream but he's awesome. I wish they'd change his voice and his maturity level, just like with cream.
Cream is two years younger than Tails. He must've matured from being a 6 year old to an eight year old.

No, I meant the way tails acts. He acts like he's 4 years old. Anyway back to talking about cream. They need to change her personality a bit. I know cream's opposite would be emo or gothic, so I really wonder what she would be like in the game as a gothic character.

Well yeah, cream is a little girl but her voice is TO squeaky. Could they at least make it a little deeper? Not to the point where she sounds like a dude but enough to sound like a normal girl. Tails, yeah they need to change his voice actor from a girl (If I'm not mistaken) to a guy.

No. I have a niece younger than cream and her voice isn't annoying and squeaky. Well, if they can't change her voice at her age, make her older then change her voice. Do you know how many times they've changed sonic's voice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back