• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Cream - Alpha test!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkSagaFromSegaLMA0 said:
an easier way would be to find a chao.wad that looks like a regular chao, and add a bow to his neck-like area... spot...but modify the chao so that it looks like its flying by raising the sprite up in its position... then getting it placed like the Sonic and Tails thing in JTE... but you could do that, then add the character to cream as a sprite and slingitem gives cheese a sonic wind thing from sonic advance. i would do it but for one, i dont have a WAD maker, and for another, i am not sure thats really possible... if it is, i would attempt it though...

I can very well understand what he says, but doing this would make it EXE dependent, and it would cause you to spawn 2 Cheeses.

I got some ideas for Cream and Chesse: since Cream is slow in both acceleration and max speed, then you should made Cheese auto-attack enemies, or pressing the lightdash button will make Chesse attack. Still, like everyone says:

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Don't worry about, just make cream.

chaos_guardian said:
Just do Cream.Don't worry about Cheese.

Brown the dog said:
I got some ideas for Cream and Chesse: since Cream is slow in both acceleration and max speed, then you should made Cheese auto-attack enemies, or pressing the lightdash button will make Chesse attack. Still, like everyone says:

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Don't worry about, just make cream.

chaos_guardian said:
Just do Cream.Don't worry about Cheese.
Autoattack is gamebreaking and lightdash to shoot isn't possible.

If Cheese will be on Cream, it'll just be mixed with the sprites and that's all.

Well if melee was working right you could do this, maybe if 1.1 fixes it you can definitely do this.

1 Every frame except the spinframes has cheese on it.
2. Make her spin frames, her telling Cheese to attack.
3. Spinitem = a Cheese that homes in on stuff. Uses multiple frames to search for robots, players, bosses, etc. And the seestate will be the attacking.
4. Go ingame, spin, Cream shoots a Cheese which attacks and will look for Cream and fly back to her.

If there IS a way to do this, if you shoot another Cheese the first Cheese looks to see if there's another and dissappears.

Sorry guys, I've been busy with other projects. I might have a Christmas release, however.

What? At least Blade is still going to finish Cream, I thought he canned it. Christmas isn't too far away from now anyway.

Dr.Pepper said:
What? At least Blade is still going to finish Cream, I thought he canned it. Christmas isn't too far away from now anyway.

Your right I should be greatful that someone's doing doing a cream WAD one's better than none right.

Why don't the wad have the ability to sling rings instead of cheese? I think the auto ring is the best because it has a similar color to cheese and it destroys enemies without touching them.

In my opinion, I don't think Cream should shoot anything at all, let alone Cheese or rings.

And Auto rings are green, not turquoise. They don't look anything like him. :/

Be patient! If he's canned it, do it yourself. You can't rely on other people to do the work for you.

I should have said this earlier, but Cream is almost done, a few more spinning frames, and I need to finish her wait, and she's done.

But there is some bad news. The PC that had all the sprites I was working on is now hard to get on, and so it might take a while longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back