crazycar.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, people just don't feel like replying to a download directly. I know of a topic with a decent download that has been replied to 2 months later.

Sorry, can't read waves. Neither is it any difference to download the song or wad file. Both the same. Try uploading the song to some streaming website like putfile or something.

Hows about you just make a Video that's all black and put the music on it?
Yipee! let's hear the Failing wad now! :D *Shot*
WTF Is Teh song? *Shot Again*

This is the baby song from the Naked Brothers Band from Nickolodeon channel that made me throw the tv at the wall.

Chaos said:
This is the baby song from the Naked Brothers Band from Nickolodeon channel that made me throw the tv at the wall.

Does it still work now? o.O

Anyway, I just tested the wad at last. And I've got to say this type of music really don't fits my music style.

FuriousFox said:
Guys, he's already said that there really isn't anything in the wad to take a picture of, since it's just a song, so stop pestering him about it.

jokekill2kt.gif

Super mystic sonic said:
Chaos said:

Does it still work now? o.O

Anyway, I just tested the wad at last. And I've got to say this type of music really don't fits my music style.

Maybe... *buys a new tv*

I agree. This music does not fit in with srb2.(I don't really like music wads XP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back