CrawlaCraft, SRB2 Minecraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I join the server, my FPS drops rock bottom even with fog. The strange thing is, single player runs fine on my computer.

What could the problem be?

Small FYI about New Leaf city, there seems to be a lot of empty/unused lots, some of witch seem to be spawning monsters, I would like for some help trying to find where they are spawning from seeing I can't seem to find it yet.

I have been finding these places and have also lit some of these places up. I you'd like I could help you with any remaining spots.

Is that a premium only server or just a private server ?

If you mean premium as in you have to buy the game, then yea, it's premium.

So yea, liking that the Srb2 community has a server now that won't be griefed like the other server.

When I join the server, my FPS drops rock bottom even with fog. The strange thing is, single player runs fine on my computer.

What could the problem be?
Sometimes that happens. Use a mod like Optimine.

It's probably the game downloading chunks and updating them. In single player all it has to do is update, not download. Sorta like how Oblivion freezes on the 360 every now and then when going to another area.

I wish I could play but Like what #minecrafthelp said
"With 256 of ram!, I don't even know how you play other computer"

Now I have to wait to I get a new computer and by the time that happens minecraft might just be finish so yah....
:D

If demo Minecraft is very slow for draw distance of anything higher than the lowest, will the actual Minecraft be fast on normal draw distance?

If you're running it in the browser, Minecraft has always been pretty slow in the browser, download it instead.

Outdated Server? Guess you need to update it for people to join again. Also for those of you who still don't know. Minecraft version 1.3 is out. This time with beds! :D

I'm waiting for Bukkit to update to a stable, 1.3 compatible version. Otherwise you can enjoy your lack of grief rollback.

EDIT: And we're back!

Last edited:
Okay, so, I'd like to make a texture pack, but I don't know where each texture is. Could someone send me the default one?

Okay, I found what I am spending the last of my money on, but I have a question.
Does PayPal automatically convert your currency? If not, how am I supposed to be able to buy Minecraft? :\

Minecraft is around 20.00 USD.
Plus taxes if I recall.

Exact price in USD:20.5458

Last edited:
Just recently a few things got broken on the server. TNT can't be placed and buckets are now useless.

this might be the result of messing with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back