Crawla.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digiku said:
I'm sure they used the "badnik" name in the Sonic 3 manual. They had this section which described the different badniks in the game. They gave them names, too.

From Wikipedia,

"A Badnik is a term for an enemy robot in the early North American and European localizations of the Sonic the Hedgehog video games."

"Note: Starting with Sonic Adventure, the term "Badnik" fell out of use. In Sonic Adventure and all the subsequent games the robots are only referred to as "Eggman's robots". They will still be included in this article."
I think they also used it in the Sonic 2 manual, not sure though.

protojo said:
What's wrong with the superform :(?

Well...the does a crawla really need a super form? And why does it need to have a red superform?
But it is ok and I dont like the spin sprite..frame whatever. :D
EDIT: When moving, the wheels dont spin. :s

The red ones are faster, even if SOCEdit says other wise: Their moving animation calls A_Chase more often than the blue ones (Red Crawlas call it every tic. The blue ones every 3 tics), which moves the monster every time it's called (I'm not sure if it's speed mapunits or speed/8 mapunits per call.). Therefore, even though they both have the same speed value, the red crawla is faster.

It'd be a little funny if the crawla's superform was a tank or something. Other than that though, yeah this is a pretty old concept. People have basically made all the enemies into playable characters. I'm surprised I was the only one (from what I've seen) to attempt a playable gargoyle statue and snowman, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back