Could they make mario koopa blast seperate from srb2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will tell you why they should make mario koopa blast seperate from sonic robo blast 2 is because i have to find all these chaos emralds and i don't want to find all of en just so i can play mario koopa blast so i think they should make a mario koopa blast without sonic robo blast 2 does anyone agree with me and also if there is i would love to know if there is a cheat so i can get all the chaos emralds who aggrees with me?

mickeymouseno said:
I will tell you why they should make mario koopa blast seperate from sonic robo blast 2 is because i have to find all these chaos emralds and i don't want to find all of en just so i can play mario koopa blast so i think they should make a mario koopa blast without sonic robo blast 2 does anyone agree with me and also if there is i would love to know if there is a cheat so i can get all the chaos emralds who aggrees with me?

Talk about a run on.. that whole paragraph was one sentence.

All Mario Koopa Blast really is there for is to show another thing that SRB2 can do. If you want Mario levels, make them yourself.

Same with NiGHTS and SA Example. Don't come crying about those, too.

It's only three levels. And find all the emeralds yourself. It's not hard. Use save games.

Or do it legitimetly.. All you do is find a token, collect rings, rinse and repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back