cool mod, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, I'm looking at his site, and I see the buttracing wad placed there. That is my wad, and I do not want it on your site. Got it? You put it there without my permission, and I refuse to let it stand. In short,

Get my wad off your fuck-ing website

I'm also looking at his site, one thing.

Get those **** Sonic 1/Sonic 2 hacks off your site, it is even more illegal to hack the original then own it on your comp.

then what's sonic2Z doing here? But I digress. You aren't talking about theft(though something tells me it is, somehow), and yet you copied what I said. blarg. :/

GCFreak said:
I'm also looking at his site, one thing.

Get those **** Sonic 1/Sonic 2 hacks off your site, it is even more illegal to hack the original then own it on your comp.

You fail.
In fact, linkig to an IPS patch of a hack that you made is 100% legal.
Why?
Because the patch contains your work, and your work only.

believe me, it wasn't the screens that caused the controversy. You saved alot of people from the horrer of this wad defecation by posting those screens.

It would have been worse:
I would have been ranting about the time I wasted getting it.

Prime 2.0 said:
then what's sonic2Z doing here? But I digress. You aren't talking about theft(though something tells me it is, somehow), and yet you copied what I said. blarg. :/

So your telling me hes a thief? I was about to download this but thank god I saw what you said.

Yeah, can anyone see if any of these maps are in this "mod"...

Sunset greens.
Sunset hills.
Sunken Palace.
Molten caves. (Crap, I know, but it's mine anyway)
Molten mountains.

Considering the link never worked for me, and no-one has posted another, so I can't check for myself.

ok people. im sorry okay? Me and my cousin were tired of playing the same old SRB2, and he loved my robo-logan (2d/3d exe games) so i decided to make robo-logan in SRB2. If i used anyone's maps here, im sorry. But i will never, ever EVER! Get rid of the mod.
I should have never told any of you.

Oh, and im not young.

ree-c said:
Yeah, can anyone see if any of these maps are in this "mod"...

Sunset greens. Yes
Sunset hills. Yes
Sunken Palace. No
Molten caves. (Crap, I know, but it's mine anyway) Yes
Molten mountains. No

Also Twilight hurbur was used as well.

logan said:
ok people. im sorry okay? Me and my cousin were tired of playing the same old SRB2, and he loved my robo-logan (2d/3d exe games) so im sorry. But i will never, ever EVER! Get rid of the modi decided to make robo-logan in SRB2. If i used anyone's maps here, .
I should have never told any of you.

Oh, and im not young.

I think that will make some people mad... :?

Listen. You don't have to get rid of the mod from your hard drive, but for your own saftey when the admins come you MUST remove the download link.

ok.

NOTE TO EVERYONE I REALLY TICKED OFF:

I am Extremely 100% sorry for not asking permission. :( If there's anyone who does like the mod, thanks. sorry again. Next version, i will have a credits thing when you press F1, and a text document with them too.

Also: I got rid of the rom things on my site, thanks for warning me!

Oh yeah, how do i delete my username?

I want all of my maps removed from it.

Sunset greens.
Sunset hills.
Molten caves.
Twilight habour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back