*Cooks of SRB2: What can you cook up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueTenguMan

Been working. . .
Let me put this simply...

Are you able to cook? (as in cooking something that isn't in the category of instant Or microwaveable. Don't even mention cereal or toast, especially not toast...unless it's french toast). If so share what you can make.

Here i'll even start it off:

Most of the things I can cook are just the basic everyday dishes like baked or fried chicken, roast beef and beef stew, steak, soup (meat and/or veggie). Those are just to name a few. Though I'm not very good at it I can also make some desserts like cakes or even candy (just the simple peanut butter cup really).

I can cook Spaghetti, Baked Ziti, and Steak pretty well.

Oh yeah, and I make a real mean fried Twinkie.

Pancakes, curried potato frittata, fruit scones, saveloy stir fry, spaghetti bolognaise, spicy potato wedges, and a peach and apricot pie. All of which I cooked in Food Technology, but at home, I cook pancakes, bacon, eggs and tofu :P

Pasta, all types of meat, desserts and assorted vegetables and fruits. Now I don't regret my parents making me watch them cook so I could learn.

WHITE%20CASTLE%20KEN%20TUCCIO%201.png

But really, what else do you need?

Mr-Hudas-Chicken-Tikka-Masala-600.jpg

My mastery lies in this godly dish. The Chicken Tikka Masala. The fusion of British and Indian food into awesome.

It is Chicken in a lightly spiced coconut and tomato sauce with Garam Masala. I have essentially mastered the production of this food.

Mr-Hudas-Chicken-Tikka-Masala-600.jpg

My mastery lies in this godly dish. The Chicken Tikka Masala. The fusion of British and Indian food into awesome.

It is Chicken in a lightly spiced coconut and tomato sauce with Garam Masala. I have essentially mastered the production of this food.

Definitely mouth watering I must admit :p

I can cook those Dino-shaped chicken nuggets, fish sticks, and Bagel Bites... but not much else without bursting it into flames.

Also, to those who have competent culinary skills:
CHILI DOG A LA SONIC

- Brown 1 lb. (450 g) ground beef
- Add 1/2 cup (110 g) each of chopped onions, peppers and mushrooms (brown lightly)
- Add Tablespoon (15 ml) Worcestershire
- Add 1 large can of crushed tomatoes
- Add 8 oz. (230 ml) Barbecue sauce
- Simmer 1/2 hour
- Add 1 teaspoon (5 ml) each of chili powder, cumin, oregano
- Add 1 large can red kidney beans (drained)
- Simmer 1 hour
- Add hot dogs
- Cook 15 minutes in sauce
- Put on toasted roll
- (melted cheese optional) ~

Transcribed and metric measurements inserted by Erich Schulman (KTN4CA). From Sonic's Archie Comic #1.

Take the Sonic Chilidog challenge!

Last edited:
I make a pretty badass grilled-cheese. Which is sad, considering it's the only thing I can make without the kitchen bursting into a Micheal Bay-style explosion.

Spaghetti, chicken, pizza, burgers, lasagna, cookies, brownies, cake, and just about anything else I can get a recipe for.

Pasta is my specialty, I can put just about anything into it and make it taste good. Here's some of my favorite recipes:

*No-Drain Macaroni and Cheese
--Cook pot full of macaroni (preferably rotini, which softens evenly and quickly)
--Boil until there is about a third of the water left. Do not drain
--Stir in cheese, basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, pepper, and salt
--OPTIONAL: Add diced peppers, tomatoes, sliced onions
--Leave to thicken and then serve up

*Honey Mustard Casserole
--Cook pot full of macaroni, drain then rinse
--Stir in pickled pepper juice, honey mustard, pepper, salt, onion powder, and crushed bay leaves
--OPTIONAL: Add sunflower seeds
--Mix cheese and then cook in the microwave or oven until it is melted
--Cool off and serve up

*Fiesta Rice Fajitas
--Cook rice
--Grease frying pan and place the cooked rice inside
--Stir fry, adding diced tomatoes, black beans, diced onion, diced peppers
--Tear a single tortilla into small pieces and add to the stir fry, also add chili sauce and pickled pepper juice (just the liquid from the pepper ring containers)
--Spice with cajun seasoning to taste
--Remove from heat once most of the liquid has been cooked into the fiesta rice, serve in burrito-sized tortillas

-----------------------------------
I'm also really good at improvising, in fact all of these resulted from improvisations. Except for the last one, I make all of these frequently.

EDIT: I can cook some breakfast stuffs too, but I don't always have the patience for Pancakes or French Toast. I still haven't mastered the folding over of an omelet either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back