• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Convenient Skynum and Musicslot list script

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRB2-Playah

Ne'er-Do-Anythin'
These are cheapy little scripts I put together that show a list of tunes and skynums in the console.
Just unzip them into your SRB2 folder, and type EXEC TUNELIST.TXT for a (console flooding) list of tunes that can be used with the TUNES command or MUSICSLOT variable in a MAINCFG.
Type EXEC SKYLIST.TXT to get a list of skies that can be used with the SKYNUM command (when DEVMODE is on) and SKYNUM MAINCFG variable.
Get it in a RAR file here.
Or get it in a ZIP file here.

This is made simply for convenience (Yours AND mine). Sure beats cycling through TUNES 1-200. Or alt-tabbing out of the game (providing you're in software mode) to look at the Map Header reference guide on SRB2.org.

Lemme know about any problems or inconsistancies.

EDIT: Added a ZIP download link

Why doesn't it work for me? :?
I put the file in my SRB2 folder then typed EXEC SKYLIST.TXT, the same problem happened with EXEC TUNELIST.TXT, did I do something wrong?

Everything's working fine here. I even downloaded my own ZIP and unzipped it into my SRB2 folder.

Are you certain you unzipped it into your SRB2 folder? And not in a subfolder?

Maybe its because when I download it, its not in a zip folder. I tried downloading it then place it in a zip folder then tried, and still no results...

Ah. Your unzipping program prolly doesn't support RAR files. (Which are similar to ZIPs)

Hang on. I'll re-upload it as a ZIP.

EDIT: There we go. There's a ZIP download link up there now.

SRB2-Playah said:
Ah. Your unzipping program prolly doesn't support RAR files. (Which are similar to ZIPs)

Hang on. I'll re-upload it as a ZIP.

EDIT: There we go. There's a ZIP download link up there now.

Thank you, this fixed the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back