• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Console.wad 1.09 release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hrm, peaches castle doesnt work. i just get ghz1 with the 'peaches castle' title, no music and the stary sky.

ZTaimat said:
Hrm, peaches castle doesnt work. i just get ghz1 with the 'peaches castle' title, no music and the stary sky.

ahhh, ZTaimat, I would like to introduce to you, a great skill called "reading", use it

Shuffle said:
PS: The maps are 90-94. map01 is named Peach's Castle and has a night sky, but it's just GFZ1 in match mode. Ignore it, that's what I did.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I can't believe Shuffle is using part of my level's map hud...
What? Everything in there is mine. (Save for SNES Battle, somone made that and emailed it to me like.. a year ago)

Oh so you're talking about your own wad, the inside of Peach's Castle. I thought you meant mine, the outside of it, since you used it for DMSC.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Yes you should, or else we're going to say crap about your wads.

Nah just kidding. Unless you aren't. Nah just kidding again. Unless you seriously aren't.

I'll take a crack at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back