computer question..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should hopefully get an AMD 64 some time soon. At the moment I am torn between getting an OEM AMD64 3400+ for the socket 754s (My current) or getting a new 939 motherboard...allowing for the dual coredness. o.o

I'm still with the AMDXPs on Socket A. But my dad has got an AMD64 3000+ Venice on Socket 939, though.

brianv said:
Play halo on it for 5 hours straight with it sitting on a couch.

Eww, Halo.

I was never a big fan of laptops, but I'm sure laptops were more made towards a business requirement. Which would probaly mean that they weren't developed for any kind of thread/graphic intensive games to begin with :p

It also is annoying that all my computers run Intel processers. And one of them is a Dell. It's horrible, yes. But I'm thinking of doing some... upgrading, so to speak. At least on my surprisingly good Compaq...

Penopat said:
I was never a big fan of laptops, but I'm sure laptops were more made towards a business requirement. Which would probaly mean that they weren't developed for any kind of thread/graphic intensive games to begin with :p
Dell XPS is a good gaming laptop.

No Dell computer is good. Quite obviously, you don't know the difference between good and bad.

FoxBlitzz said:
No Dell computer is good. Quite obviously, you don't know the difference between good and bad.
What the hells that supposed to mean? I never used a dell before, I've seen games run on my former-friend's laptop, looked like shit.

FoxBlitzz said:
What the hells that supposed to mean? I never used a dell before

Exactly. So stay that way. Don't use a Dell if you know what's good for you.

Also stay away from Compaq, Packard Bell, Hewlett Packard, and Apple. Alienware rocks :P

Actually, HP is pretty good. The rest of the big brands pretty much suck (Alienware isn't a big brand, it's independent... or WAS, before stupid Dell bought them. Grr).

Alienware used to rock, Dell is the worst brand ever. HP was the best out of Compaq, Packard Bell and Dell, though.

I think what I might do is take this Alienware rig and in the future, upgrade it instead of buying a new one. Beats buying a new computer, and the case is simply r0xx0rz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back