CNZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arf

Yep, Carnival night zone. TEST.
This isn't finished, and has lots of stuff to add and to fix.
I'm releasing this as kind of a teaser and see if you people like it.
And if you were wondering, I'm going to TRY and make a good CNZ level when the texture adding and stuff is done.
If I can't do something good with this, then Everything will be ready for whoever tries next.

Tired of text? Well, tough luck, Credits:
-Mostly everything: Arf
-Balloons and Golden sonic statue Socced by: Draykon
-Fixed some nasty bugs with some textures: Senku
-And all kind of motivation and nice words: #srb2fun

Linky? Not yet. Screenies:

srb20007ey1.png

The sky.

srb20016jm8.png

The thing that caused me the most problems. Sorry. It's OpenGL only.
In software, it would look like this.

srb20015yy6.png

I'm currently trying to fix that.

srb20017xu9.png

BALLOON NIGHT FIGHT. And you can see the Golden sonic statues.

-------------------

Link? Yeah.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4pwts7
If I find the flatfile host link, I could put it there.

Sounds cool i'LL TRY IT.

--------------
Edit:Wow I like the balloon bouncing just like the game.This is cool.I cant wait till you finish.

Sounds awesome. I hope the music sounds just like the S3K version. (When I say that I mean the same thing but SRB2 style if you catch my drift. Kinda like how the music from mysticrealm's Waterfall Valley is from Sonic Triple Trouble but in "SRB2 form")

I personally like the CNz music in the S3K PC version better than the one on the Genesis. I wonder if you could just port it from the PC version of S3K from the Sonic & Knuckles collection to your wad because it is Midi.

LONG REPLY

All of you asking for the music. It will be the very last part.

Sounds awesome. I hope the music sounds just like the S3K version. (When I say that I mean the same thing but SRB2 style if you catch my drift

I know what you mean. But I'm afraid I can't do it. JMan asked if he could do it. So if he does maybe that will be possible.

looks nice. if you can make a barrel like in sonic 3, ill be your slave.
With lot's of work, that IS possible...
BTW: Looks good!

Maybe that's the answer. Unless SRB2's limitations comes in. Maybe a bobbing, 10 side FOF could do it. Also I could do something with the friction of the barrel so you can't move.

...Yeah, thanks for disregarding my work completely =D

THANKS A LOT.

WHAT? IIRC it was Carnival Nightmare Zone O_o

I personally like the CNz music in the S3K PC version better than the one on the Genesis. I wonder if you could just port it from the PC version of S3K from the Sonic & Knuckles collection to your wad because it is Midi.
I haven't listened to it . And I don't have the game, So maybe if I did a little search I could get it.

Re: LONG REPLY

Arf said:
I haven't listened to it . And I don't have the game, So maybe if I did a little search I could get it.

No need to search. I PM'd you with a link to download the tracks. I hosted them on mega-upload. If you need anymore soundtracks just contact me. I know a site that has literally millions of video gaming music mp3s for free without registration. That is where I got these CNZ tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back