Club penguin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh...I really don't like this game.

I know this topic isn't for posting your reasons for liking or disliking the game, but I am curious, why do you like it? To me it just seemed boring.

Yeah, the whole thing is just terrible, and getting membership is a waste. The concept is aimed at 7-10 year olds. So this means that Sonic Saver is 7-10 years old...

I played it for some time just to hack. Even got moderator for a bit, although I got banned for cussing in the chat channel. How stupid is that?

From what I see, nobody in there right mind would play this game just for the sake of playing it. People have better things to do. If you're bored, don't resort to this, just go play halo!

Dont mention halo!
my mom wont get it for me lol!
So waht runescape sucks A**!
Not like it even matters.
And Im 14.
It has diffferent ages on CP.

sonic saver said:
Dont mention halo!
And Im 14.

No! RuneScape is better! Club Penguin... Just boring, I would have to pulverize the admin of the game (Billybob)

Kusuto said:
sonic saver said:
Dont mention halo!
And Im 14.

No! RuneScape is better! Club Penguin... Just boring, I would have to pulverize the admin of the game (Billybob)
I don't like either, they both bore me, it's hard to fine some decent MMORPGs.

My little brother's friend plays it. He pays for a membership and plays 6 hours a day. I watched hi one day when I came to pick my little brother up, and well, it still seemed really boring.

sonic saver said:
PS:Kill Mr.emerica he copies my videos!!!!!
(77Emerica77)

Wait a minute... I think ive seen him on MapleStory once

EDIT:
Earuto said:
Rival said:
I'm on there but I'm rarely on there.

Me too but the names are Etics Eticss. See the difference.

Me Three, But the names Kusuto (As well)

The reason i edited because double posting is against the Rules And i Don't wanna get banned again,

Club penguin phails

The game is made for a kid-friendly chatting area, but it's chat system sucks...so whats so good about it? NOTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back