Click if you want cool visuals. (PrettySRB2.EXE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Those ring trails rock. Though it might be good if you mixed the old ring trails in with them.

Anyways, this is a great replacement for srb2win.exe, though I'm not stupid; I just rename the original and name this one srb2win.exe. =P

Why do I do that when it doesn't matter anyway? I'm too lazy to switch the launcher settings to prettysrb2.exe each time I start it up. *shot*

Great job fixing the darkness, but I would prefer that you make the rolling afterimages "bright" again, due to it looking ugly when going along the grass, and having less afterimages(at least 4)Also, the current afterimages make the rolling look like a blurry mess, while the "bright" afterimages let you see the main sprite better, and are more "transparent." Also, it should do that when you got speed shoes while you are running. :)

I can't get Hyper Sonic To work, how do i make him work, i got all 8 emeralds but i just go super sonic instead of hyper sonic

Light Dasher said:
I can't get Hyper Sonic to work, how do I make him work. I got all 8 emeralds but i just go Super Sonic instead of Hyper Sonic.

There is only one way to be Hyper Sonic.
The black emerald will not work if you use objectplace or a wad.

To get it, beat ultimate mode, and go to GFZ2 using level select. Find RedXVI's house by going up using the red spring, it should be there somewhere.When you get there, walk in front of the house and touch the door. It will say "out to lunch -RedXVI".
Go to the red spring at the beginning and you will see a picnic blanket.
Go up to RedXVI and he will give you the emerald.

Uh, man... Ya may wanna do something to fix the save file error, because in SRB2win, the save files work. But in PrettySRB2, I get an error when I try using the Save File. This problem also kept me from getting all emeralds in Golden Ruins

Jade Prower said:
Uh, man... Ya may wanna do something to fix the save file error, because in SRB2win, the save files work. But in PrettySRB2, I get an error when I try using the Save File. This problem also kept me from getting all emeralds in Golden Ruins

That is because it was created from srb2jte not srb2win, so their different versions, and wont work with eachothers saved files.

jojo777 said:
Jade Prower said:

That is because it was created from srb2jte not srb2win, so their different versions, and wont work with eachothers saved files.

Oh, didn't know... Thought they were the same... But still, a working save file for the game would be cool. So if that could be possible, I would really like it.

Actually, that's not true, they are the same version. It SHOULD work.
You see, the game thinks it's modified, for absolutely no reason that I can tell. I have no idea what to do about it though, so I guess for now you'll have to run srb2win to unlock stuff. Still works for netgames, though.

Strange... If only that could be possible, to fix the save game problem, it would really be cool. But still, this is an pwnsome thing! OpenGL mode is no longer darkening the game and things look WAY better!!! Plus, I know this is off topic, but I understand your avatar now, lol

It already does that, it just doesn't have scaling. I think scaling might screw up netgames.

Q: I downloaded this, now where do I put it? In the Lanucher?

Also how can i put it in FULLSCREEN? Mine shows up in Window.

I have to be useing OpenGL?

Put it in you srb2 folder. Then, open your launcher. Change the EXE the game will use in the game options menu. Check "alternate EXE". Where it says "SR2WIN" change it to prettysrb2. Check the opengl box and run the game.

Every once in a while, I get consisted out of a netgame. The first time, I saw a guy with invincibility, and when it seemed it finished, I got kicked out. The rest seemed like normal random consis failures, and I was the only one getting kicked. The only 2 maps that it happened was the first CTF flag and FF's space map.

I've been getting a lot of requests to reupload this, so here ya go. Moved to Mods forum and bumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back