Christmas list

Status
Not open for further replies.
ree-c said:
So then, y'know what I got?

Wii, LoZ:TP, £255, 3 selection boxes...chocolaty goodyness, and a new mp3 player, 512Mb.

I wanted to get Halo 2, ah well. It also seems nowhere has RE4.

Are you like.....crazy? You got sooo darn many stuff? 250+60+10+20+10+255 = $605......

You got all that? You got 605 dollars? How rich is your family? How greedy are you to ask a Wii and 250 dollars? Man.....and you still want Halo 2?

.......bastard. Everything I got as present on Christmas in money is less then $100. Oh well, to think I have 2000 Euro in my big ol' wallet myself.(And I didn't get it present, mind you)

Super mystic sonic said:
Are you like.....crazy? You got sooo darn many stuff? 250+60+10+20+10+255 = $605......

You got all that? You got 605 dollars?

Try looking at the £, the pound sterling is the monetary unit of England, not $. o.o

I'd figure it cost about £480 ($943), and Halo 2 for the PC shouldn't cost any more than £20 ($39). I also got 3 James Bond movies (Goldneye, Goldfinger and The Man With The Golden Gun) and a back to the future trilogy. About £30 ($59).

ree-c said:
Super mystic sonic said:

You got all that? You got 605 dollars?

Try looking at the £, the pound sterling is the monetary unit of England, not $. o.o

I'd figure it cost about £480 ($943), and Halo 2 for the PC shouldn't cost any more than £20 ($39). I also got 3 James Bond movies (Goldneye, Goldfinger and The Man With The Golden Gun) and a back to the future trilogy. About £30 ($59).

How ever you put it its still alot of money. My favorite gifts that I got were Sonic rivals and sonic rush, lol.

akirahedgehog said:
Wii
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Excite Truck
Wii points card
Classic Controller
Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis (Yes I know it sucks)
Mario Bros Show box 2
INvader Zim stuff
Zelda Cartoon
money
sweaters
Microsoft Flight Sim X

Holy **** you really expected alot :mrgreen:
EDIT: then again, so did everyone else
I've always got what I wanted

(these dates are probably wrong :oops: )
1995 sega genisis, sonic 1, 2, 3, spinball, mean bean machine, coolspot and coolspot goes to hollywood, and more believe it or don't.

1998 N64 and Zelda OoT,rumble pak, controller pak

2000 new computer and a dreamcast(wish I still had it:()

2003 Gamecube, SSBM, 2 controllers

2005 Windows XP all to myself,PSP

This year Another PSP It got stolen and it got another since their so cool,three games

Black Zero said:
akirahedgehog said:
Wii
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Excite Truck
Wii points card
Classic Controller
Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis (Yes I know it sucks)
Mario Bros Show box 2
INvader Zim stuff
Zelda Cartoon
money
sweaters
Microsoft Flight Sim X

Holy **** you really expected alot :mrgreen:

I could make a christmas list for 2007 with billions of things on. It wouldn't mean anything because it is only a list and I might not get any of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back