• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Christmas Level Pack 2007 (the construction topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ecproportionav9.png

See the difference in size there?(It's only empty because I'm in the process of hacking it) It needs to be resized, it'll look better... though it's a port it still would look better.

No texture rips for this pack. This Emerald Coast is the Remix of the Christmas Demo's EC which will still be found on map 11 for Classic mode. (I'm not telling you the map number of Remix Mode's EC.)

As for the difference in size. I see it. I saw it as I was rebuilding the end of part one as well. The reason I didn't replicate the size was because this is just for Remix mode and I didn't want to.

And with that out of the way for now here's Sonic's Nightmare RMX.

More robots have been added to the first siege.
srb20465.png

Remember the Firedamage sectors? They now shoot lava upwards (Speed still being tweaked)
srb20457.png

Co-op Friendly? Yep.
srb20453.png

Yes that a Chaos Emerald. In Remix mode all seven have been shifted from Emerald Coast to Sonic's Nightmare and scattered about.
srb20458.png

Most of them you will run into after a section and some in the section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back