• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Christmas (CHRISTMAS.WAD) Another Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of the Christmas project preview I included in my Halloween wad (see Srb2 Halloween pack 2006). Of course since it's just an update like the preview, it can't really be avoided.

Yeah, it realy can't. Anyway, I've almost completed level 2 (I couldn't use the computer for three days) and I've decided to change the new beta release to two levels being done. Also, the green flying enemies are going to be buzzes in the new release.

Aren't those just the old christmas demo levels? I'm just looking at the screenshots, so I'm not positive, but...

They are except with the current SRB2's textures and badniks plus they're added to the rotation with the regular levels minus the cutseans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back