Chowder (TV show)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akuma TH said:
Its just a simple show showing everyone that cartoons today suck.

Quote ftw.

My two dogs literally put their heads down and covered their eyes with their paws and started whining when I stopped to watch it. Then I flicked the channel to Disney (omfg...) and perked up. Then started wagging their tails and came after me.

XsoniccoreX (814) said:
The previews were enough to scare me away. Looks like just as much of a fail as Fosters. Is it worth watching? Honestly? There is NOTHING I consider worthwhile on CN anymore other than Courage, Billy and Mandy and [as].
and ADULT SWIM.

Sumakima said:
Chisuun said:
M. Night Shyamalan is making a live-action film of that show.
Oh, **** no. Live action movies based off of cartoons ALWAYS f- suck eggs in the end.

Nope not all of them. There is death note live action movie 1 and 2. They are just like the show.

Chowder seems kinda cruel from the commercials. "PEPPER SPRAY!? THAT SOUNDS DELICIO- AAAAAAAAAH GAWD I WAS WRONG! I WAS HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY WRONG!"

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Chowder seems kinda cruel from the commercials. "PEPPER SPRAY!? THAT SOUNDS DELICIO- AAAAAAAAAH GAWD I WAS WRONG! I WAS HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY WRONG!"

It's not cruel. And it was "PEPPER SPRAY? THAT SOUNDS DELICIO- AHHH I WAS WRONG. HORRIBLY WRONG!"

Can I point out something somewhat topic related? *waits for an answer*

Why does anyone watch adultswim anymore? Now it's just shit... Especially since they took off Spaceghost coast to coast, and I think there were a few other shows I liked... (Spaceghost was an old show)

Chowder is great. I love the pepper spray joke. The "CAKE!" thing with Chowder's stomach was one of the most creative things I've seen in any recent tv. Anyone who hates this show might as well watch Transfomers "Transform and Roll Out!" Now that sucks.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Chowder is great. I love the pepper spray joke. The "CAKE!" thing with Chowder's stomach was one of the most creative things I've seen in any recent tv. Anyone who hates this show might as well watch Transfomers "Transform and Roll Out!" Now that sucks.
Yes. Yes it does. Tom and Jerry (the early ones, where he looked like an actual cat) FTW. Courage FTW. Dexter's lab FTW. SpongeBob (sue me.) FTW.

Ya, I really don't like the show. But once or another, we all [or most of us] used to watch a messed up show like that. I remember when I used to LOVE and I mean LOVE Pokemon. Now I turn on the show and I wan to barf. It's all a matter of age and time. Soon, this show, like the rest, will be gone forever................................................................just like Pokemon.

Chowder makes me
204588283547996cb2f0751.gif
alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back