• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Check out my Md2s

Status
Not open for further replies.
It WORKS with any character, wad or not. Just the frames won't makes sense if used with anyone who has a spin jump. (or a super form, flight, glide/climb, etc). But it should work fine with a thoxer, a dubble jumper, and a slow decent-er.

So, more like this?
anim_1-9.png

Yes, that's perfect.

Please, Jeck, can you make the enemies models?

Page 11 I released them there. Guys Start looking around in FawfulFan's 4shared. Thats where you will find EVERYTHING that I release. So check before you ask for something because it might already be there. (under "Other srb2 stuff")

Ok, took longer than I thought but here! A classic Pack! inside you will find the Classic Sonic- Now with shadeing! and a new spin. Rosy- Made from Classic Sonic.
Classic Tails And Classic Knuckles- Taken from Bagjac's Download on youtube and converted to md2, and animated by Me. Credit to Him for the Models. And to me for ALL the animating.
Download!
anim_1-10.png

What a cute Classic Tails!
Page 11 I released them there. Guys Start looking around in FawfulFan's 4shared. Thats where you will find EVERYTHING that I release. So check before you ask for something because it might already be there. (under "Other srb2 stuff")
No, Jeck, I'm talking about ALL the enemies of the game, not only Jetty-Syns and Crawlas. Please!

What a bout a cream md2? Use rosy dress as base, sonic shoes as hers.
I actually think you could keep Amy's shoes... just recolor them because cream's shoes are more bumped up like classic Amy's! compare a picture of cream's shoes to sonic and classic Amy's and you might see what i mean..

Could you make the SRB2 enemies (Not the Sonic Heroes ones).

Crawla = Crawla
Jetty-Syn = Jetty-Syn
Egg Guard = Egg Guard

and NOT

Crawla = EGG Pawn
Jetty-Syn = (I don't know. I'll edit this post when I play far enough)

EDIT: Do NOT tell me to use the 1.09.4 MD2s. I want ones that look like the 2.0 ones.

EDIT2: NVM about Jettys and Crawlas. *scarasim* I finally learn to read.

EDIT3: I edit EDIT2 to make more scene.

Last edited:
Ok, now you guys can't even read the post ON THE SAME PAGE YOU POSTING.
Sonic1000000 - I already released Crawlas and Jetty-syn, and put another link on THIS page. But don't worry about it, I know its hard to look through all these pages for Models, that is why I'm going to submit into releases soon. All links will then be on every page by default.

Ok, now you guys can't even read the post ON THE SAME PAGE YOU POSTING.
Sonic1000000 - I already released Crawlas and Jetty-syn, and put another link on THIS page. But don't worry about it, I know its hard to look through all these pages for Models, that is why I'm going to submit into releases soon. All links will then be on every page by default.
hahaha sorry this is kinda funny...am I one of the only people that went through all the pages?? I looked through them all to find cool md2's...people! stop making him angry!!

Well, I DON't blame them, it's kinda my fault for not putting everything on the first post.

For being stupid, I made a color changer for Classic Sonic (Chose him because he's my favorite).

Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/wnpc83x5/ClassicPlay.html

Instrutions:
1. Get the WAD and put it in your SRB2 2.0 folder (No duh!).
2. Make a folder in your "MD2" floder and put your texture in there. BUT KEEP THE MODEL IN THE "MD2" FOLDER!
3. Run SRB2 2.0.6 (or higher), add the wad, and run MD2s like normal.
4. Play in Multi-Player (or anything that lets you change colors) and change your color.

EDIT: Put the link.

EDIT2: Fixed a bug in the wad.

EDIT3: Decreased the size.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back