Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Yay, pretty button.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i decided to make a cheating topic. If anyone knows any cheats (in-game) please post them. The type of cheats i mean are like the one below:

Start any level that has an easy to get life (i.e. Volcano Zone). Get the life and save the game. Load the game and you will still have that life, the time will reset and all. Continue to do this until you get the desired amount of lives. This makes beating Volcano Zone alot easier.

If anyone else has cheats please submit them.

edit: i guess i am not the only one who thought the button was pretty :lol: :P

Ok here is a glitch i found, But before I start this dose not work on netgames. (NOTE: No Chaos emeralds needed , Also dose NOT work on 1.09.4) Flying/gliding supersonic.. Ok, first change to Tails or Knux depending on if you wanna fly or glide. Then in the console "skin "whatever you wanna type"" then you will change to Sonic. Try to do homing and you will fly or glide depending on if you were tails or knux. This will work with any character, for example "mechaknux to sonic" and there. Give credit if given to or used on a site.

TheDarkArchon said:
Protip: If you are going to post tricks, check if they work first. sonicfreaks doesn't
Well sorry. I know it works on older SRB2. But not 1.09.4. Sorry i forgot to include that :oops:

What it is is (Not sure if this works in .4) climb onto a wall or start flying, then change skins to Sonic, and you'll fall gracefully down as SuperSonic

I like the sound of the infinite lives trick! I will go and try that out next time I play , so thanks.

And yes , I also fell to the power of the pretty button..

lol ok, i didn't know about those two. thanks i will try.

:cry: seems more and more are falling victim to the pretty button :D

edit: man i'm starting to sound like a n00b in this forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back