• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Chargry the fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's as much contrast there as there is comparing Big Rigs Racing to Superman 64!!

That is very contrast!

But seriously, I think that this topic needs some spriters willing to show off better sprites for this character.

There's as much contrast there as there is comparing Big Rigs Racing to Superman 64!!

That is very contrast!

But seriously, I think that this topic needs some spriters willing to show off better sprites for this character.

No thanks, I'll stay in my corner this time. >_>

That is very contrast!

I'm a good spriter. but I'm best at spriting like "sonic battle" "super stars jump (I think it's called)" I dont like having to shade in like theres no tomorrow... it gets really annoying when I'm not using a mouse... and also like the other dude said, it's based off of a shitty base so........ it's hard to tell what it really is supose to look like...

Never mind...Give him a chance to make his unofficial fan character...Can't you have some compassion?... I Surely can't do better than him because I'm bad in spriting and etc... Though, he's trying...And really hard...He might create something good someday...don't forget that THIS is a beta...Beside his wierd english, I'm sure he'll do well... Aaaaaand...you are not forced to appreciate =3... You just have to give him a chance...What chance? The chance of letting him post freely his character that he have hard time trying to fix the ugly parts...Adding shading... and etc... I'm almost sure that every good spriter wasn't good at start and made something good if it...

Even if the starting is ugly and baddly structured, this don't mean that it will be bad at the ending...So, why not letting him some time and see what it will result...

BTW: Chargry should be a lion =3...with three Tails =3...that would'nt be THAT bad I guess =3

Chargry should be a lion =3...
I told you guys! Lions FTW.
I don't have that much problem with the sprite by the way, I have problems with the unoriginality in it, its kind of one of those "super hell monster that comes from the depths of hell and kills Sonic with a finger"... I mean, c'mon, Sonic ears+ Echidna "hair"+ 3 Tails?... I'm pretty sure most of us are here to play cool fancharacters, not watch Dragon Ball Z styled fusions...

Well it seems since this character is in the trashbin, and I doubt once the user gets back there won't be anymore progress. Now we wait for the next character wad posted that's a Hedgehog/Fox/Echidna-thing with 10 tails.

Now we wait for the next character wad posted that's a Hedgehog/Fox/Echidna-thing with 10 tails.

originaltheass.png

IT'S ORIGINAL THE MY-ASS!

He got three legs to run FASTER than Sonic and TEN tails to fly higher and faster than Tails! Also, he got a bigger head to be smarter than Knuckles! And he got a really powerful handgun that will help him discover his past about OVER 9000 YEARS AGO on the space colony F.U.K.

When he gets all the emeralds, he turn into SUPER HYPER MEGA DUPER SAYAN CHUCK NORRIS THE ASS AND EXPLODES WHEN LOSES ALL OF HIS RINGS. AND HES GOING ON A QUEST TO HELP SONIC TO FIGHT DOCTOR EGGMAN AND HAVE THREE CHILDREN WITH AMY, AND NAME EACH ON OF THEM BY "Stupid", "Unoriginal" AND "Overpowered"! AND THEN HE JOINS THE MORTAL KOMBAT TOURNAMENT AND BEATS EVERYONE AND SAVES OUTWORLD AND EARTH FOM SHAO KAHN, AND THEN HE BECOMES BESTS FRIEND WITH SUBZERO AND LEARNS ICE POWERS

Isn't that nice? >:I

I personally dont have a problem with this wad it's just he used the online "sonic character creator" and thats NOT the best thing to use. I found its much easier to draw them and then try to sprite it...thats what I did for my Chibi Ichigo...

originaltheass.png

He got three legs to run FASTER than Sonic and TEN tails to fly higher and faster than Tails! Also, he got a bigger head to be smarter than Knuckles! And he got a really powerful handgun that will help him discover his past about OVER 9000 YEARS AGO on the space colony F.U.K.

When he gets all the emeralds, he turn into SUPER HYPER MEGA DUPER SAYAN CHUCK NORRIS THE ASS AND EXPLODES WHEN LOSES ALL OF HIS RINGS. AND HES GOING ON A QUEST TO HELP SONIC TO FIGHT DOCTOR EGGMAN AND HAVE THREE CHILDREN WITH AMY, AND NAME EACH ON OF THEM BY "Stupid", "Unoriginal" AND "Overpowered"! AND THEN HE JOINS THE MORTAL KOMBAT TOURNAMENT AND BEATS EVERYONE AND SAVES OUTWORLD AND EARTH FOM SHAO KAHN, AND THEN HE BECOMES BESTS FRIEND WITH SUBZERO AND LEARNS ICE POWERS

That's the best character ever, but the grammar and spelling is too good.

Last edited:
originaltheass.png

I laughed so hard, I about peed myself.

Mortal Kombat Tournament wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back