Charakter W.A./R.A. To Download!^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason the Echidna said:
If you can't make the sprites, noone will make the wad, Walter. There are about 180 sprites in a single character, it would take a very long time and few people would take the time for you...
We ARE all working for free, you know.
180 SPRITES??!?!?!?! :eek:
WOW!
Thats realy realy REALY BIG!!
I hope someone take the Time but if some one that i will pay this??? If yes...i Don´t! I have no "Dolars" i have "Euros". :(

Walter

Edit: One Question: Do you will make him? It looks loke so about your Text. (This is only a QUESTION OK???)

SSN will do it for you. For 2,000+ USD, that is.

You don't have that much.

Ritz said:
SSN will do it for you. For 2,000+ USD, that is.

You don't have that much.

How many Euros is USD?
I will know it.
well...hmmmm

Walter

Now...
No one buld me "W.A." when he don´t have the "Pics" about them do it?
if someone do it (with no SPRITES/PICS from me) i´f realy thank you that!
Walter

If you could at least give us the standing frame, 8 directions of standing W.A., we would have somewhere to start...

Jason the Echidna said:
If you could at least give us the standing frame, 8 directions of standing W.A., we would have somewhere to start...
hmmm OK.
Give me the SPRITES from Tails. the standing sprites as a Pic that i can edit it with Paint ok?

Walter

Come on please today is my Birthday!
It woud be nice if someone made him...please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please ! ^^

Walter :(

Spazzo said:
you can yourself.
Go into XWE, and load tails.plr
easy as that.

go into WHAT???? Sorry, i AM from germany and..i dont understand ^^".
How and where and Who? (And Why and What ^^)

Walter
PS. a have made some sprites( or so) of site 2 of the Tropic.

Walter

I give the "tails.plr" the Name "W.A.wad"
so i must now change the pics of Tails right?
but it doesnt works so!
then coming this!

or if i load it up in the game

so i make the SPRITES and on other nice guy make the rest please ok?

Walter

i forgot to mention this, select all the sprites with the ctrl+A combination and in the menu select entrys>save as ,then select the destination folder to save the sprites to, then edit them.

after editing the sprites, start a new wad in xwe and load the sprites into the wad and rename them, using an existing character wad or the character editing made easy guide to rename them correctly.

if you directly edit any of the plr,dta or srb files the game says the files corrupt or has been modified and fails to load up, if you do edit the plr,dta or srb files you'll need to re-install srb2.

ps-you have to get the sprites, the S_SKIN lump and the OBJCTCFG lump in the right order or it won't work.

ree-c said:
i forgot to mention this, select all the sprites with the ctrl+A combination and in the menu select entrys>save as ,then select the destination folder to save the sprites to, then edit them.

if you directly edit any of the plr,dta or srb files the game says the files corrupt or has been modified and fails to load up, if you do edit the plr,dta or srb files you'll need to re-install srb2.
and of German?
PLEASE Tranlait! (or so)

Walter

Ich habe vergessen, dies zu erwähnen, wählt alle sprites mit der CTRL + Einer Kombination aus und im Menü wählt Zugänge aus> außer als, wählt dann den Reisezielordner aus, den sprites zu zu sparen, redigiert dann sie.

Nachdem Redigieren des sprites, ein neues Knäuel in xwe anfängt, und belädt den sprites ins Knäuel und benennt sie um, die ein existierendes Charakterknäuel oder der Charakter benutzen, der gemachten leichten Führer redigiert, sie richtig umzubenennen.

Wenn Sie direkt irgendein vom plr redigieren, legt der dta oder der srb das Spiel sagt ab, dass die Akten verderben, oder, auf zu beladen, wenn Sie den plr, den dta oder den srb redigieren, ist Sie srb2 modifiziert worden und ist versagt worden ablegt werden einsetzen müssen wieder.

Ps-Sie muss den sprites, den S_SKIN Klumpen und den OBJCTCFG Klumpen in der richtigen Reihenfolge erhalten oder es wird nicht arbeiten. _________________

Does that make sense? i don't know any german so i have no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back