• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Character Wad in the works (Beta advailable in first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal Tails is not an official SEGA character. If you hear that there's one, it's been created by some fan out there. I always go with originality, so it's Tails Doll for me.

Is that... THE SPRITER OF PERFECT CHAOS?!?!11?1/1?1/1/? :OOOoOoOo
Hehe... Yes, I love that dude!1 ^_^

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Metal Tails is not an official SEGA character. If you hear that there's one, it's been created by some fan out there. I always go with originality, so it's Tails Doll for me.

yes sir.

Sik said:
Isn't Metal Tails from a fangame?

a fan comic.

Jason the Echidna said:

How noobish... :eek:

Bigboi said:
Jason the Echidna said:

How noobish... :eek:

this would be the first time i agree with anything you have ever said bigboi.

offtopic double post:

you live in charlotte JTE? me too!

edir: i meant chaos zero

Greeeeeeeeeat, if shadowsfollower is right, then I'm not the only one in Charlotte. Jason, him, and me. Unless there's another State with a city named Charlotte too, but what are the odds of that?

I don't want to be mean or go agenst the rules or anything, but if ya try, you can understand what they are trying to get across to you :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back