• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

character wad help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FAQ said:
6. Can you make me a WAD of <insert request here>?
No. Do not request people make your WAD for you. If you want to see it happen, make it yourself. There are plenty of resources to teach you how to do it.

;p

EDIT: Until FF posted, I thought you meant you wanted us to make a wad for you. I'm no expert at wads, but yes, you might want to state your problem.

If you need help, you need to state what your problem is. Also you're in the wrong section of the board. *Moves topic to Editing.* Thirdly, please type out your words, and don't use stuff like bold unless necessary. It would help to read the forum rules, which are in the Rules forum and are also displayed on Forum page of the website.

I'd also like to remind Prime 2.0 and Andy that completely useless posts are not allowed.

1) offtopic

2) wrong forum

3) wrong website

4) did you try our FAQ? ...Do you know what FAQ means?

chaos_sonic said:
chaos_sonic said:
i read the faq but it didn't help .i read how to make a wad it didn't help.Nothing makes sense :evil:
go easy on me im not a very good reader and im new to this type of software

Calm down there kiddo. If you use that handy little feature called the search button, you'll realize that you're not the first person to ask this question.

chaos_sonic said:
the character i want to make would be my character swirl the porquipine

Please...PLEASE. Draw it yourself. Don't edit the Sonic sprites...

It starts flame wars on this board and is EXTREMELY frowned upon. I just want you to know that before you start. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back