Character not appearing HELP!

()Chaos_Red()

I'm Honestly Just Plain Stupid...
So i'm creating a character while also putting my drawing skills to the test. i did one sprite than tested it. but the character only appeared in the record attack area, so i couldn't use it in the main mode. Also i tried to use botskin. no avail tho.

I'm not sure what you mean by using the character, But if it is about the sprites, maybe it has to do with the sprite's offsets?

i'm making a character basiclly. but when you go to single player > story mode the character won't be avalible. it'll only show in record attack

Thanks man!
Post automatically merged:

ok at this point nothing is working. you see the character would be fine untill i change one of the sprites. then it takes a big fat L and not appear in character select, and it only happens when i change one of the sprites.

Last edited:
Two of my guesses are that you've put too many text on the SOC, making it not work or that the name you've put on the SOC doesn't match with the skin name. Perhaps you could share the SOC so that we could better see the problem, if you don't mind of course.

sure but first ima test out youre first guess and second guess

OMG Thank you. so the name part is what got me. Rafeal i show respect! :grin::threat:👏

im now embarresd since that feels like the most easyiest thing to know about

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back