• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Character Chao

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

light dasher

I was thinking of doing a Sonic and Shadow chao, and currently im working on
1tz1.png
Shadow Chao, if anyone would like to give me anymore ideas for character chao, i can get on it
EDIT: oops, could someone move this to editing? i accidentally posted this in releases :?

That looks like a good shadow chao :eek:

Make one that looks like tails! :D

this can be like a Srb2 Chao mod or something (Yeah, Im thinking of Mods, waaaay to much)

lol, chao

Not a bad idea. Yeah I would like to see a compilation of chao .WAD's, but I guess I'll have to wait until they're all done. Until then, nice work. I'd definetly like to see this done :P

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
this can be like a Srb2 Chao mod or something (Yeah, Im thinking of Mods, waaaay to much)

Actually, yes it could be made as a mod. Just make a level with all 3 chao gardens, designed the way you want it to. There are so many chao wads, that this might actually work! First we need those regular chao's. The hero/dark(if you want this system to be there) will turn into Sonic/Tails/Knuckles or into Shadow/other dark character chao's.

Yup, could be quite possible.

Wow, that took some time. With the amount of admins/mods, I'd expect the topic to move within 10 minutes. :roll:

PS: Wow, that was a long time ago I used emotions!

Well it WAS originally posted at two in the morning, and I just woke up about an hour ago.

Another frame, This is fun making (in paint cause that's the only program i have)
2ud8.png

Edit:
3vl4.png

light dasher said:
I was thinking of doing a Sonic and Shadow chao, and currently im working on
1tz1.png
Shadow Chao, if anyone would like to give me anymore ideas for character chao, i can get on it
EDIT: oops, could someone move this to editing? i accidentally posted this in releases :?

Can you do Mario Chao *Shot*.

Bouncey said:
Can you do Mario Chao *Shot*.

Hm....the chao in your avatar? Just great! If this thing gets to be a mod, if you raise a chao with the skinname mario, he'll turn into your made Mario chao! Whats next? A SMS chao!! Yay! *hugs SMS plushie*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back