Character and Maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rleroy

How do the wad files actually work? I understand the luancer a little bit but lets say i ave a shadow WAD and i want to play as shadow. How do i do this? I load up the wad in the launcher but i still play as sonic in the 1st player game and i am in 1st person mode in the multiplayer. how do i use wads?

Shadow should appear in the Character Select list. If it doesn't, you've done something wrong.

Load the level in the launcher, hit run. Play the game normally and you should have an extra character or level. For future reference tough, use the search button to find answers to these types of questions.

Yes. Some characters don't appear on the Character Select (No OBJCTCFG lump) so you'll have to go into the console and type:

SPLITSCREEN 1
SKIN [skin name] (Or do it through the Multiplayer menu)
SPLITSCREEN 0

Well I see the problem is that if the launcher for some reason does not seem to work you can always bring up the CONSOLE using `. (located to the left of 1) This will bring down a green screen. Once the screen is brought down you can type in ADDFILE (WAD NAME).wad and there you go your wad will be added. It should appear under the 1P select screen unless, it is not compatiable with 1P. I hope this helps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back