Chaotic Darkness Demo 4 - BETA - scmrtf_cdbetar14.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
poppoppop said:
This mod was awesome!!!!! When you said there would be glitches where were they I didn't see any glitch :D :D :D
There are glitches.

If you can't tell, it's a huge missing texture. I guess I should of moved across the HOM more so you could tell, but it's there.

A whole wall of broken linedefs. Go nuts.

The review.

Well I finally got around to playing this level pack, and I decided to review the level pack, so here is the review.

Difficulty/Challenge: 8.5: The levels in this level pack overall are pretty hard, and have some pretty challenging parts, but it isn't all that hard, but it can be at times.

Level Design: 9.0: The levels in this level pack are well designed, this allows for some challenging areas, and the levels look pretty good, and the levels here are pretty long.

Problems/Glitches: 7.5: Some visual glitches, and a couple of levels were extremely hard to find and exit to, but overall nothing to big.

Other/Cool Stuff: 7.5: Some nice edits to the hud, and shield moniters, and there are a lot of maps in this level pack, the new title screen, and some good use of linedef exectutors.

Individual Levels: 8.0

LFZ1: 7.0: A bit short, but looks decent.
LFZ2: 7.0: Long, some nice level design, hard to find exit.
LFZ3: 8.5: It's a boss fight, with a decent path to it.

CFZ1: 7.5: Nice, has some good fof use.
CFZ2: 8.0: Long, has some cool things in it, hard to find exit.
CFZ3: 9.0: It'a a boss fight, with a cool path to it, lots of detail.

RRZ1: 8.0: Long, great level design, some visual glitches.
RRZ2: 8.5: Long, pretty hard, some good level design.
RRZ3: 8.5: It's a boss fight, good path to it.

Match Levels: 8.0: Some good match levels, some already seen.
Race Levels: 8.0: The races are good, some are too short.
CTF Levels: 8.5: Lots of detail in the ctf maps.

Overall: 8.1: There are some great level designs here, but some things had to not get reviewed like the emerald hunt level, black terror, and the special stages, and the multiplayer maps had to be combined into categories, this is because of some problems finding the exit, and the special stages tokens, and unlocking the levels, and forgetting names to levels, all that aside this did allow for some minor problems to lower the score, but overall a decent level pack.

That is the review.

Actually I'll Begin, that's just a broken thok barrier. If JJ didn't have it lower than the floor, it'd be fine.

[offtopic] Wow. my post got deleted.[/offtopic]

This mod is better than what I can do. I'm still struggling with XWE. :(
Why do you hate me so XWE? What did I ever do to you? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back