• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChaosSonic.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now before you shout out recolor.

Its actually not a recolor.. unless openning paint, setting the original forward sonic sprite down. then right next to it (from scratch) drawing another sprite that is meant to look exactly like it, but different is recoloring, then i guess i recolor.. This was made from scratch except for a few minor parts that you may notice, the top of head (hedge spikes) and the pallete colors i used off the original sprite.

Their are problems.. as you know i can WAD..but i always have that itty bitty problem..anywho in the words of someone i can't remember "Anything can be made into a mod!" but ye are right the bloody thing does work except its a bit out of wack, without further stalling the problem is, when i place it in XWE, the thing goes collapsel and exits out of XWE saying "Error".

Nevermind i fixed it, but heres what i made the sprite into

(Sigh..he wishes he had his scythe...)

I have pondered long and hard (actually for like 5 seconds but still) and have come to the conclusion that i should work on Chaos Sonic(Temp Name) instead of a silly custom. Also because i have gotten a new computer..Ghost Realm is dead.

No offense, but I hate sprite edits.

Why did you make another Chao Reaper account?
Dude, Thats ban evasion. :|

He likes all things to do with halloween, so it makes sense he will make a wad that makes sonic look evil. It's just his style. I'd use it any day.

I love halloween projects, and I think they should happen even on valentines or something. I just love that gothiky halloweeny sort of style. Try to add shading to the sprite, and I say great job!

Woah, I didn't know everybody here couldn't take a joke. :roll: Ok, um Grim Adventures of blahy and blah is a lame show for emo violent kids.(yes I get the point) Anyway why does Thor look exactly like him?

For some reason, your avatar totally freaks me out...

Anyways, is green his real color, or is the default gonna be changed to blue(or whatever) by use of start/endcolor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back