• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Chaosrealm!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you doing, making a showcase of how many level errors you can put in a mod? If that's your goal, you're doing great!

...otherwise, don't quit your day job. Try reading guides on the Wiki?...

You should never start on a full scale modification. You should start on making ONE good level, and take time on it.

Like Spazzo said, using the wiki guide will help you in what should and shouldn't be in a level. The guide is located on the link below.

http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Level_Design

I am not saying that you should give a level to the forum now. I am saying that you should start from scratch and take good time making your level, it probably would take you more then a week to get some good design. You probably won't get good design until you have some experiance.

I'd be happy to help you with a Mod. If you want I can give you some of my ideas, but either way nice Mod! How about custom bosses instead of eggman?

GemEarthBrandon said:
Are you a beginner?
srb20016kk6.png

Does that answer your question?

SparkTheHedgehog said:
I'd be happy to help you with a Mod. If you want I can give you some of my ideas, but either way nice Mod! How about custom bosses instead of eggman?
Are you a beginner?

Alright, enough with the completely unrelated comments. If there's something about the levels themselves you can address, please do so.

astar said:
now for a exclusive lobby only thing: boss battles!!!
these contain the normal SRB2 bosses, in order! (coming soon)

NO WAI!
I can't wait to play ALL THREE of the original, epic, unmodified boss battles from SRB2!

Astar, I haven't seen you release a single level on this MB, and you plan to create a level pack out of thin air like this, w/o a single shred of experience or input?

You know what I mean, Chaos Knux. :(

I never said that it applied to everyone. Just the overwhelming majority, is all. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back